Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have just given me an idea what to do with the Bonds' jocks I bought recently thinking they were the same style as my old ones. Imagine my chagrin at discovering the pouch lacked the double layer of my usual undergarment. These Bonds barely screen me off from the outside world, let alone provide the kind of support and confidence to which I have become accustomed. Gifting forward this Xmas seems a wise policy to employ.
Are you regifting after wearing?

Pants are overrated and an unnecessary infringement on our liberties. How can I express the sheer majesty of my breed and the joy of life that comes from being a noble stallion in interpretive dance form while constrained by annoying fabric?

Or at least that is what I told the magistrate.

This horse agrees...

Have you tried putting pants over your underwear? I tend to find that provides the extra screening I crave.
I used to teach in the early days with a woman who wore her white bras on the outside of her garments. This experience along with being a lover of the old George Reeves Superman series as a child perhaps too heavily influenced my fashion sense and the placement of clothes on my person.

I still have a very fine cedar chest purchased from the second hand furniture joint in the old Croydon market.

The dentist at Ringwood was always behind - spent more time in the waiting room than in the chair :(
What was he doing in the waiting room?

When I was in Siem Reap, Cambodia, last time, I had my teeth scale and cleaned at a local dentist. I sat in the waiting room about 10 minutes next to a man playing games on his phone. As the clocked ticked over to my appointment time, he stood up and ushered me in to his office. He was the dentist.

So Fri.. are we officially going from..new covid normal.. to.. post covid normal?

Get it right dude.

We're at post-lockdown-now-lockout-pre-new-covid-normal.

You have the passion for fine fragrances and grooming; all the ingredients are there but you let yourself down by not remembering the all important technical detail.

Get it right dude.

We're at post-lockdown-now-lockout-pre-new-covid-normal.

You have the passion for fine fragrances and grooming; all the ingredients are there but you let yourself down by not remembering the all important technical detail.
Just been informed I am required to attend a friend's house for birthday drinks on Friday night. Already missing the times when lockdown prevented these kinds of pointless activities from happening.

Just been informed I am required to attend a friend's house for birthday drinks on Friday night. Already missing the times when lockdown prevented these kinds of pointless activities from happening.
Unless of course you come down with a severe case of the sniffles…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate kids birthday parties but I reserve a special loathing for weddings.

What was he doing in the waiting room?

When I was in Siem Reap, Cambodia, last time, I had my teeth scale and cleaned at a local dentist. I sat in the waiting room about 10 minutes next to a man playing games on his phone. As the clocked ticked over to my appointment time, he stood up and ushered me in to his office. He was the dentist.
FMD - I spent more time in the waiting room waiting for the dentist than I spent in his chair with his ancient drill down my throat or having cotton wads shoved in my mouth while he asks "how's your day been"?

I hate kids birthday parties but I reserve a special loathing for weddings.
I used to hate the days of ferrying the kids to birthday parties at some god forsaken birthday joint. Standing around with a bunch other parents making small talk on a weekend morning. Whilst hungover.

About 1 in 10 parties, you would get a decent one at someone's house where the parents would have what turned out to be the uncommon decency of handing out some beers.

On the balcony whilst feeding magpies?
Quite often, yes, though the cold weather has necessitated the use of a dressing gown. The birds perhaps have a sixth sense that I am a lover of magpies, though their choice of nesting place makes me seriously doubt they could raise the barest of a birdbrain between them, let alone own a sense beyond the 5 that comprise the usual allotment.

The confirmation bias is strong in me (as I think Sutto has been too conservative), but this is a well-written article. With a lovely finishing uppercut to BS,

"There is a fundamental starting point in science that in seeking proof that an intervention is effective, it should be first assumed that the intervention does not work, and we seek evidence to disprove this. That seems to have been lost in Victoria’s approach to pandemic policy, and we desperately need it back."

I used to hate the days of ferrying the kids to birthday parties at some god forsaken birthday joint. Standing around with a bunch other parents making small talk on a weekend morning. Whilst hungover.

About 1 in 10 parties, you would get a decent one at someone's house where the parents would have what turned out to be the uncommon decency of handing out some beers.

I'd experience feelings of guilt because I could never enjoy kids parties as much as other dads seemed to.

I reckon they were just better fakers (or did drugs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back