What is always coming but never arrives?

What’s always coming but never arrives?

• Carlton

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Carlton

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

And dullards are always dullards.

I could do the whole Cyrano de Bergerac thing and give you a dozen better lines without drawing a breath.

But you are too much of a dumb campaigner to be worth even that little bit of effort.
Calm down, Einstein. You can’t be that bright, you go for Carlton.

Calm down, Einstein. You can’t be that bright, you go for Carlton.

There is nothing more tragic than the douche' bag who thinks that the (sadly now finished) short term success of the football club he supports makes him a higher class of person. When the most cursory observation reveals the true value???? of the chap screams LOSER.

Particularly when the football club could not give a s**t if you live, die or grow mushrooms out of your crack.

I hate Carlton, but now they’ve taken our 4th best midfielder, they should be something. I think they can take some scalps in the next season.

Walsh is an absolute gun as is Cerra, and Cripps can now take a bit of a back seat and maybe return to what he was forecasted to be before he had to carry the burden of expectation and opposition attention.

Anyway, LOL carlolton for now.

There is nothing more tragic than the douche' bag who thinks that the (sadly now finished) short term success of the football club he supports makes him a higher class of person.

I don't think Melbourne winning the premiership has anything to do with it. I thought Cotchins Hair Piece was a troll well before the GF.

Laphroaig, have a few pours of yourself and have a lie down, buddy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is nothing more tragic than the douche' bag who thinks that the (sadly now finished) short term success of the football club he supports makes him a higher class of person. When the most cursory observation reveals the true value???? of the chap screams LOSER.

Particularly when the football club could not give a sh*t if you live, die or grow mushrooms out of your crack.
You should be looking to Melbourne as an example of how to become successful.
And those are the words of one of your club legends.

Ta.

I had mistakenly thought it was the bloke who made his players spend the pre season watching tapes of Richmond playing (back when they were good), then told them "copy that" and took the rest of the year off.
It was a pretty effective strategy, don't you think

Back