What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Its a boom time for me at the moment.

Currently rotating though GotG, Sea of Thieves, Moonglow Bay and FH5. Sprinkle in some Warzone or rocket league on weekends. And now this week we have the GTA trilogy and BF to come :eek:

I finished Soma. Good luck trying to finish it without using a walkthrough guide.

It would have been nice to know what my objective was or if there was a map to tell me where I need to go.
Absolutely love that game.

Reviewed it back in the day. Don't recall having much trouble moving forward aside from one section (more a lack of finding something than knowing what to do).

What bit did you get stuck on?

Currently have the #1 spot on the weekly high score ladder for Frogger

My metamorphosis into George Costanza is complete

4NJI.gif
4e86c8cf73c6eb2d7d02afcbe92b4095.gif

Finished Dark Souls: Remastered (again)

Hadn't played it in yonks, this time I ran through it on pc. I try to do something different, yet a lot of my playthroughs end up having similarities (eg: I tend to rely on being a tank with pyromancy spells). I have done a run through as a sorcerer with various spells (yet didn't use spells for attacking, more for assistance like falling from high distances etc) but otherwise would use a long sword or battle axe. Have also done a run through with Black Knight weapons. It wasn't until a few cycles through the game (across psx/pc/xbox) that I then experimented by FULLY upgrading/ascending weapons (the whole point of the game I guess).

This playthrough I mostly used

a Battle Axe +15

Demon Great Machete +9 (mostly hovered it at +5... but toward the end game I collected enough materials to get it to +9). Lethal and while tricky to time the attacks at first, I much prefer this than the +5 Black Knight Sword I've used in past playthroughs.

Before the end game I've upgraded a Fire Zweihander to +9 and Fire Uchigatana to +7. Haven't used the boss souls to fully upgrade anything right now.

Finished 50 Cent Blood on the Sand. One of the most surreal games I've ever played.

Halfway through BioShock 2 now. Better than the first one.

New World -

Up to 150hrs now and still about 13 levels off max, just enjoying going about my business slowly doing my own thing. A lot of people rushed to 60 and then have moved on already so the pop has dived (also bugs and bugs don't help with the max exodus). I'm enjoying it still but also taking my time with it, still haven't even been to all the regions yet.

I think the base of the game is really good and anyone looking to buy would probably be better waiting for a sale or time once more content and balances happen.

Its a boom time for me at the moment.

Currently rotating though GotG, Sea of Thieves, Moonglow Bay and FH5. Sprinkle in some Warzone or rocket league on weekends. And now this week we have the GTA trilogy and BF to come :eek:
Been playing SoT with a mate. Still yet to see another player on AU servers.

Okay, the COD Vanguard campaign is pretty sick so far. Well done Activision. Colour me impressed.

Where are you up to? I’m up to the Numa Numa Trail. Really enjoying it so far, the missions aren’t to long and the scenery is great. Quite enjoyed the plane mission.

Where are you up to? I’m up to the Numa Numa Trail. Really enjoying it so far, the missions aren’t to long and the scenery is great. Quite enjoyed the plane mission.

Just finished the Stalengrad mission, up to the plane mission now. Loved sneaking around in the tunnels. Enjoying the story and the flashbacks also. COD campaigns are always fun. Also playing on Hardened difficulty and it isn't too challenging, just right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Way to deflate my balloon, lol.

It is a good feeling to finally get the win. It takes skill plus patience and hope the 98 others are duds or have an off game!!

I was posting in jest, I don't outright win constantly. I finish 3rd-8th a lot, sometimes in the 20s, 40s and even 90s lol

It is a good feeling to finally get the win. It takes skill plus patience and hope the 98 others are duds or have an off game!!

I was posting in jest, I don't outright win constantly. I finish 3rd-8th a lot, sometimes in the 20s, 40s and even 90s lol
Yeah, I know. Still felt like a burn, haha.

Been watching videos of forza 5 and its making me want a xbox

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
The graphics are as good as I have seen in a game and that's on the old gen so I could only imagine what they would be like on the new gen consoles or cpu

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back