Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting Saturday.
Headlines “thousands rally against covid restrictions”.
I read it as “thousands rally against restrictions while MILLIONS enjoy the freedoms they have worked and sacrificed for”.
Am I wrong?
Reports bit more than thousands. Melbourne has had reports of a few hundred thousand. Takes a lot for the average Aussie to get of there arse but. If you add all the protests around the country you may get to a million.

Reports bit more than thousands. Melbourne has had reports of a few hundred thousand. Takes a lot for the average Aussie to get of there arse but. If you add all the protests around the country you may get to a million.
I had the misfortune of getting off at Parliament station yesterday. Had no idea the protestors were there as I’ve not been keeping up with the news.

Managed to pick my way through the crowd without incident. Just lots of Aussie flags and shouting.

A few hundred thousand? A million around the country?

Stop getting your reports off Telegram.

The actual crowd numbers would be lucky to get to 5% of those figures.

...Takes a lot for the average Aussie to get of there arse but. If you add all the protests around the country you may get to a million.

So true

Saw TheGreatGrundy on Signal protesting with a comrade dog walker

im-438546

If that’s the case then I’m claiming there was a quarter of a million rallying yesterday in Melbourne in support of vaccination!

Seriously, “a few hundred thousand” rallying in Melbourne?
What drugs are these people on to think there were three full MCG’s on the streets at any one time?
More down the rabbit hole stuff. Say hello to Alice.

A few hundred thousand? A million around the country?

Stop getting your reports off Telegram.

The actual crowd numbers would be lucky to get to 5% of those figures.
delusional, so you actually reckon 50,000 protesters nation wide? Last week in Melbourne even channel 9 quoted hundred of thousands in Melbourne and yesterdays was larger. You could get a job in MSM with your "down playing " of numbers. Watching sunrise this morning where they showed protests in Amsterdam with streets packed and they quoted "hundreds a classic example.

If that’s the case then I’m claiming there was a quarter of a million rallying yesterday in Melbourne in support of vaccination!

Seriously, “a few hundred thousand” rallying in Melbourne?
What drugs are these people on to think there were three full MCG’s on the streets at any one time?
More down the rabbit hole stuff. Say hello to Alice.
1637449452760.png

delusional, so you actually reckon 50,000 protesters nation wide? Last week in Melbourne even channel 9 quoted hundred of thousands in Melbourne and yesterdays was larger. You could get a job in MSM with your "down playing " of numbers. Watching sunrise this morning where they showed protests in Amsterdam with streets packed and they quoted "hundreds a classic example.
I’d like to see the quote from 9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many people are in that photo.

2000?

So you are claiming there were another 150 groups of that size not in the photo?

And I’m delusional?
If you think there is only 2000 in that photo you are most definitely delusional. Sleepy perth reported they had over 10, 000, a city not renown for protesting, Melbourne on the other hand.

If you think there is only 2000 in that photo you are most definitely delusional. Sleepy perth reported they had over 10, 000, a city not renown for protesting, Melbourne on the other hand.

I don't think it makes much difference really, 2k or 100k nation wide.

It's unfortunate that for many these circumstances have put them into this situation but let's not lose perspective. How many people weren't protesting?

What are they protesting about?

I heard it had something to do with kfc and pineapple

If that were true I would have been among them doing my bit.

I'd be helping liberate people from the oppression that comes from adding pineapple to savoury meals.

If that were true I would have been among them doing my bit.

I'd be helping liberate people from the oppression that comes from adding pineapple to savoury meals.
No apple sauce/sweet ginger with pork?

No plum sauce/compote with duck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back