Memorial Delonte West-Gloria James South Beach Cup 2020/2021 (Year 12)

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
if anyone needs a young high upside pg like D Mitchell or could trade someone like Maxey though being very much in the later window of my contending period i am obv preferring to trade the guy who looks good but is stuck behind a couple guys. I have too many pgs and i need a PF/C or some rebounding and the like. HMU if you wanna talk

Sep 11, 2011
Anywhere else
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Miami Heat & Dolphins
Good luck in the finals everyone (is anyone active here?)
Somehow I finished 2nd! 😆
Couple of teams inactively tanking and shouldn’t get draft picks in my opinion
You're cheating mate, i mean you must be to not have half your team out LTI! I kid ofc, WP and good to see the Templars get a top 2 berth, been a long rebuild to get there. I have no clue how i managed to hold on to 6th, literally have had 6-9 players out at all times, most LTI since about the new year. Cant imagine ill win here, expecting to get spanked but oh well. Good thing Lebron and CP3 will play and put up elite stats til theyre 45. Man imagine trading Devin Booker and Jokic for Westbrook, i knew at the time it would bite me down the line but geez, never saw Jokic at that time being an all time great. Anyways GL for the finals guys and may the least injured team win. (not me)

Helios

Senior List
Jun 18, 2011
AFL Club
Sydney
Too good Pretty Good, next year the tables will turn!
Good luck in the finals, 2 best teams made it...

Thank you kindly Bugsy, now to take on the Dutch Death Star whose exhaust port might be showing just a little bit...

DutchRudder

All Australian
Aug 1, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
T-Wolves
Thank you kindly Bugsy, now to take on the Dutch Death Star whose exhaust port might be showing just a little bit...
No idea what happened there. Didn’t even know I had that account.

Good Luck Helios.

The Exhaust Port is very visible now, but the imminent return of a certain someone will certainly assist my cause…

DutchRudder

All Australian
Aug 1, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
T-Wolves
Go to heck Paul George
Its Over GIF

Helios

Senior List
Jun 18, 2011
AFL Club
Sydney
Curry's injury is going to cost me in both of my leagues.

Use the force Killian!

You've been kissed on the Richard with injuries, no boos from you please!
Harden can hardly be called an iron man. Sikakam, Johnson, Wood, Grant all fragile

Jul 13, 2007
Vicco
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Utah, 49ers
Motherfu@#ers let's do this! :p

I'll set up the league in the next week or two.

We will be looking for a new manager to take over the4skins. I don't even know who was managing them last season, possibly someone to to do with Moo but I am making a Commissioner decision that they are sacked and the team will be finding new ownership.

My reasons are either they are a terrible manager or they didn't manage their team. Either way they are gone!!!

Last edited:
Back