NWO/Illuminati US politics

Who should be POTUS?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump initiated 60 Court cases and won Zero.
They are the facts - that you try to cover up the incompetence of his team filing in wrong jurisdiction etc. is laughable.
Trump did not win one of the 60 cases - end of story.
There was no MASS election fraud.
When Trumps greatest supporter Tucker Carlson, eviscerated Sidney Powell on his show for not having any evidence of MASS fraud the game was up.

I suggest you cancel your monthly direct debit to Trumps re-election fund.

Yeah he needs to learn from the Democrats how to use the courts to silence your opposition at the ballot boxes.

They are pretty good at it.

Yeah he needs to learn from the Democrats how to use the courts to silence your opposition at the ballot boxes.

They are pretty good at it.
They still accept the results of people who are on the ballot, though.

That puts them leagues ahead of the current GOP any way you slice it. And thats before you even consider historical gerrymandering and voter suppression activities - ya know, all the stuff you completely ignored last time you were in here with a bee in your bonnet about this stuff.

They still accept the results of people who are on the ballot, though.

That puts them leagues ahead of the current GOP any way you slice it. And thats before you even consider historical gerrymandering and voter suppression activities - ya know, all the stuff you completely ignored last time you were in here with a bee in your bonnet about this stuff.

Oh bullshit, what does it matter if it's at the start or end of the process it's still trying to **** with the results.

You couldn't give a crap about a fair democratic process, it's why you're shilling so hard for the Democrats.

Im sorry, how did this happen again? Were there goons with baseball bats at those ballot boxes forcing people to vote for Biden or something?

Surely Cyber Ninjas, My Pillow Guy and the legal team over at 'Kraken' (you cant make this shit up) would have been all over this by now.

I never stated nor held that position. We both know you're on the losing side of the argument, but you only appear more pathetic when you resort to making stuff up.
Crapola.

You're firmly of the belief that election fraud in the US doesn't exist.

In the 80's when Biden was still clear and lucid he was against same day voter registration. He also saw election fraud (including mail in ballot fraud) as a real threat and believed legislation needed to passed to guard against it. If you could travel back in time you would be in the peanut gallery shouting him down.

Trump is whining that the election was stolen - which requires proof of fraud on a MASS scale.
He has no proof of same and tried 60 times to prove it in court and failed.

I'm sorry but that's a stinking pile of crap. Trump didn't try 60 times to prove mass election fraud in court. A large proportion of cases weren't brought forward to 'prove electoral fraud' but were seeking orders sought to halt counts and gain access

Crapola.

You're firmly of the belief that election fraud in the US doesn't exist.

In the 80's when Biden was still clear and lucid he was against same day voter registration. He also saw election fraud (including mail in ballot fraud) as a real threat and believed legislation needed to passed to guard against it. If you could travel back in time you would be in the peanut gallery shouting him down.

You are now resorting to straight out deception. Here is your post that I responded to when I said that I never stated or held that position "On another tangent, it seems to be from reading some of your posts that you believe Democrats are unable to perpetrate election fraud whilst Republicans are readily able to do so. Is that your position?"

That's what you said and what I responded to. I repeat, I never held the position that (a) the Democrats are unable to perpetrate election fraud, along with (b) Republicans are readily able to do so. I literally don't believe that and have never made a comment on my perception of the relative ability of each party to commit fraud. It's a nonsense, frankly.

Now you're pretending that it means the same thing as I'm "firmly of the belief that election fraud in the US doesn't exist". No, it's not the same thing. And FWIW no, I'm not of that belief. I'm simply of the view that it didn't happen in the 2020 US election (apart from isolated incidences that would have impacted about 0.00001% of the vote, so highly immaterial and mainly done by redneck Trump supporters).

Surely you're not stupid enough to think these two are the same assertions. Unless you are, it's straight out deception from you. Quite pathetic that you resort to lying.

Incorrect. There were some cases originally filed before 3/11 (because the shenanigans started well before election day) but it was nowhere near half.

And while I'm at it, I'll address this rubbish. You keep claiming 18 wins by Trump, which is the number quoted in that ridiculous site under "Election Integrity Cases with GOP, et al as Plaintiffs".

Of those 18 wins, 15 were before 3 November 2020. For clarity, 15/18 = 83.3%. We also know that 83.3% > 50%, the latter of which represents half.

So yeah, as I originally noted, it was well over half. Meaning that again you're completely wrong in your representation of the facts. This (and your other posting) suggests that you don't have the ability to interpret the stuff that other Qtards provide as "evidence", so you just accept their false assertions as fact because they represent what you want to believe.

And I'm not even going to respond to your "murder" analogy because it's one of the stupidest things I've read on this forum.

I'm sorry but that's a stinking pile of crap. Trump didn't try 60 times to prove mass election fraud in court. A large proportion of cases weren't brought forward to 'prove electoral fraud' but were seeking orders sought to halt counts and gain access
He has not provided proof of mass electoral fraud in any forum — court or otherwise. He simply can’t. The claim is bullshit.

Im sorry, how did this happen again? Were there goons with baseball bats at those ballot boxes forcing people to vote for Biden or something?

Surely Cyber Ninjas, My Pillow Guy and the legal team over at 'Kraken' (you cant make this shit up) would have been all over this by now.

How did it happen?

It started with the Democrats blaming Jill Stein for the loss to Trump.

And as they never forgot that come the next election they were taking Greens candidates to courts to have them struck from ballots.

You don't know this was happening?

Given how much bullshit they talk about Democracy and how they hate voter suppression it would come as a shock wouldn't it that they were engaging in such things?

How did it happen?

And as they never forgot that come the next election they were taking Greens candidates to courts to have them struck from ballots.

You don't know this was happening?

Given how much bullshit they talk about Democracy and how they hate voter suppression it would come as a shock wouldn't it that they were engaging in such things?
Not good, but not even remotely equivalent to the Republican effort to systematically suppress black and brown votes. It’s not enough to cry ‘both sides’ as if that justifies your position. Scale and consequence are important, and in this case they don’t help your argument at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not good, but not even remotely equivalent to the Republican effort to systematically suppress black and brown votes. It’s not enough to cry ‘both sides’ as if that justifies your position. Scale and consequence are important, and in this case they don’t help your argument at all.

My position is they both suck arse and they have one of the most rigged systems to keep other parties outside the big two dynamic participating in the democratic process.

And as that's my position I don't have to care who you think is better or worse, they are both complicit. That's how the system keeps its status quo.

The difference is the Democrats get given far bigger passes for their shit lordery than the Republicans do. Like you're trying to do now.

Trump chose to make his money through corrupt corporatism.

Biden chose to make his wealth through corrupt Politics.

Let's clarify your claim. Are you claiming that 15 of those 18 decisions were decided before 3/11?

No, I'm advising you of the fact that the legal actions were launched before 3 November. Which means that they were not initiated on the actual happenings of 3 November. (The delays in cases being heard are normal, it's simply how legal systems work throughout the world).

You really struggle with basic concepts.

How did it happen?

That doesnt answer the question though, or back up your initial premise.

How did the Democrats stop people voting for Trump at the Ballots?

Presume you're an American, registered to vote (and you're not a felon). The polls have just opened.

How are the Democrats stopping you from voting?

Oh - so now you’re agreeing that there was no mass fraud just petty and frivolous court action by Trump.
Surprise surprise - so you now have backed down on the whole issue.

All the courts cases were just bullshit PR stunts by Trump playing to his supporter base.

At least we’re now agreed.

You guys are just MSM shills who will fall for anything they to tell you.

P.S. Check out this tweet and that server rack is DEFINITELY from the Maricopa County Elections and those little red hard drives are DEFINITELY proof of mass election fraud. Case closed, Smingers did it. Now where's my hat?

That doesnt answer the question though, or back up your initial premise.

How did the Democrats stop people voting for Trump at the Ballots?

Presume you're an American, registered to vote (and you're not a felon). The polls have just opened.

How are the Democrats stopping you from voting?

Who said anything about Trump?

I didn't.

I said the Democrats whinge about voter suppression but do it themselves. Which they do.

You guys are just MSM shills who will fall for anything they to tell you.

P.S. Check out this tweet and that server rack is DEFINITELY from the Maricopa County Elections and those little red hard drives are DEFINITELY proof of mass election fraud. Case closed, Smingers did it. Now where's my hat?
Yeh - one dubious example hardly proves mass election fraud needed for Trump to lose.
But fools will use any evidence to cling to.
When Tucker Carlson, who is a massive Trump supporter, completely refuted claims and saw no evidence of mass fraud, the debate was over for Trumpsters.

Time to take note sport.

My position is they both suck arse and they have one of the most rigged systems to keep other parties outside the big two dynamic participating in the democratic process.

And as that's my position I don't have to care who you think is better or worse, they are both complicit. That's how the system keeps its status quo.

The difference is the Democrats get given far bigger passes for their shit lordery than the Republicans do. Like you're trying to do now.

Trump chose to make his money through corrupt corporatism.

Biden chose to make his wealth through corrupt Politics.
If you have the intellectual capacity to distinguish between levels of malfeasance but you choose to stop analysing at “Both sides do it” you are just being lazy; or perhaps you have a preference for one side that trumps the inclination to reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back