Streaming Better Call Saul - ** Contains Spoliers! **

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I interpreted that opening scene slightly differently. She wasn't scamming, it was acting out to test her mother to see if she cared about her. Which she didn't, reinforcing the negligence she had shown in the earlier Kim childhood flashback.

I think once you've lost her respect, or if she perceives somebody as looking down on her, you're never getting back in her good books. Heck, with Howard she's actively seeking to destroy the poor bastard after his comments last season (he considers her a pawn of Jimmy rather than making her own decisons).

That's the great thing about this show, how we can all have different takes.
Yeah I could see that view. But there's an argument that her mum had some care and respect for her, because she gave Kim the ear rings, when she could have kept them for herself. Kim has since worn those ear rings until the current day, which clearly means something, in terms of her view of her mother.

That coded black book the vet showed to Saul and Kim, was in the opening scene in the first ep when they were removing all the belonging from Saul's house. Which implies that Saul somehow got possession of the book.

View attachment 1404720
Does Kim have the codes?

Would love a Lalo spin-off show more than anything.

Riding through Mehico like a cowboy collecting small time drug money he’s making behind the cartel’s back.
Be nice.

I read how Gilligan and Gould had planned on introducing Lalo earlier in the show but just quite couldn’t fully work out who they wanted him to be. Then decided he needed a little more character than the other Salamancas.

The actor who plays him said he wanted to make him more loose and used Samuel L Jackson character in Pulp as well as Jack Nicholson type. He also hosed down Mexican accent as he wanted to portray that Lalo was educated in the US. Just a indication of the way the show crafts characters.

Great stuff. I can’t remember one even remote filler ep on this brilliant show

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps looking too much into it but surely the twisting of the can of drink was hinting at the twisting of the silencer?

Also Howard's head hitting the table was similar to Chuck hitting his in the copy shop, both due to Saul's schemes.

I noticed the hit of the head too! Also the way Jimmy and Kim hunch together in pure fear at their perpetrator, similar to Gretchen and Elliott, and Skylar and Walt Jr, with Walt.

So does this mean something finally actually happened? Ok might watch this one tonight.

You have watched 56 episodes already. I say go for it, as difficult as it might be for you to watch Episode 57. 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back