Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might have told him that, if he'd been using that cap to collect the money, then you would've shat in it. I think that'd be kinder than telling him that his mental deformity has cost the Salvos some cash.

Others might have a different view.

Well, I feel bad, so I might go back and give some more money. But not to him.

My Irish Catholic guilt is kicking in.

I just donated some money to people collecting for the Salvos at the local shopping centre. The guy I gave it to was wearing a Carlton cap. I told him I would have given him more if he wasn’t a Carlton supporter.

Am I a bad person?
You should have told him you will donate online so as to cut him out of his collection fee.

You should have told him you will donate online so as to cut him out of his collection fee.

Or I could have dangled the money in front of him and then ran away.

He should be sanctioned against wearing that cap; it incites violence.

A lesser person than me might have ripped it off his head.

I just donated some money to people collecting for the Salvos at the local shopping centre. The guy I gave it to was wearing a Carlton cap. I told him I would have given him more if he wasn’t a Carlton supporter.

Am I a bad person?
Should be ok as long as he wasn’t accepting donations in a brown paper bag

Am I a bad person?

No, he is.

Am I a bad person?

Did you make sure it wasn't Josh Frydenburg?

I thought he looked like he’d been on the turps when he made his non-concession speech on Saturday night. Looked a bit…loose?

I think most of them would hit it pretty hard on election night. The only question would be what time to start. After weeks of that crap, 9AM seems appropriate.

I think most of them would hit it pretty hard on election night. The only question would be what time to start. After weeks of that crap, 9AM seems appropriate.
I’d be running for the IPA Party, being smashed would be a prerequisite

I hear he’s out of a job, so the collection might have been for him and some of his mates.
Still got #1 status somewhere…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I a bad person?

No.

I have a 16 month old son.

In our family we have a former Carlton captain and premiership player, that has been around Ned Jnr a fair bit this week.

I got texted a picture today of Ned Jnr decked out in a Carlton jumper, with a big grin on his little face.

I replied 'you can keep that"

Am I a bad person?

No.

In our family we have a former Carlton captain and premiership player, that has been around Ned Jnr a fair bit this week.

I got texted a picture today of Ned Jnr decked out in a Carlton jumper, with a big grin on his little face.

Am I a bad person?
Whether or not you are bad depends on when you said "you can keep that" , were you talking about the photo or your Carlton jumper wearing son?

No.

Am I a bad person?

No, “you broke it, you bought it” is the appropriate maxim.

No.

Am I a bad person?
No but you need some lessons on good parenting. Its not too late.

No.

Am I a bad person?

Intriguing as to what sort of a parent would choose to leave his kid near any one of the living Carlton premiership captains?

Hope it’s the Dominator.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Intriguing as to what sort of a parent would choose to leave his kid near any one of the living Carlton premiership captains?

Hope it’s the Dominator.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sticks Kernahan maybe. If so, hope he wasn’t signing to the kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back