Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how to respond to this. Of course, it is a bureaucratic monstrosity and all-round horror show.

It must be some sort of mistake. An oversight.

Dan's Labor governs for all Victorians. There is no way he would do anything to make the lives of our captains of industry-turned captains of leisure craft more difficult.

He just needs to be made aware of your harrowing plight, and this injustice will be remedied.

Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

Thanks for your support. Safe to say I am expecting bi-partisan support on this. But it’s pleasure craft, not leisure craft.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bloody city folk. Get thee to a farm. Cows have horns.

flipping hell. You learn something every day! What’s worse is I have spent heaps of time on a cattle farm and also at abattoirs! My excuse is we weren’t breeding and you don’t see too many girls getting processed.

But still, I am humiliated. Combine that with Dan’s fkery with Liquor licensing and it’s been a tough day. Still it’s beer o’clock and fire is alight.

f*n hell. You learn something every day! What’s worse is I have spent heaps of time on a cattle farm and also at abattoirs! My excuse is we weren’t breeding and you don’t see too many girls getting processed.

But still, I am humiliated. Combine that with Dan’s fkery with Liquor licensing and it’s been a tough day. Still it’s beer o’clock and fire is alight.

Might light the fire too. Perfect night to crack a few beers and watch the Bombers get humiliated on their birthday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I do now as I googled it my dear Grammar Nazi. :)
I'm also a lettuce Nazi - many cruel and unwarranted jibes have been made here - quite frankly I don't give a toss what people think about said green leaves.
Iceberg lettuce featured in my eulogy (many years ago) to my mother (rest easy admirer of Murray Weideman) and her somewhat forlorn attempts to create a salad from a lettuce leaf, Kraft cheese, 1/2 boiled egg and sliced beetroot - all under a dollop of chunky homemade mayonnaise 🤣

Dark days indeed. And this day just got darker. I now have an actual reason to hate our state government and the public service. Have just received an email saying that the temporary clubhouse(proper one getting renovated) at my sailing club has hit a hurdle in having its temporary liquor licence extended.

So I can't buy beers there over the long weekend. F U Dan. My anger level is at Defcon Cloudshouter.

We aren't the clowns who slip over at the beach. Even when shtfaced. That's you mate.

f*n nanny state.
Well you could always hope for a Mathew Guy lead government.
Who would more than likely rezone your clubhouse as residential and give his mates first crack to redevelop the site.
Just like he did at Fisherman’s bend….
Be careful what you wish for.

Well you could always hope for a Mathew Guy lead government.
Who would more than likely rezone your clubhouse as residential and give his mates first crack to redevelop the site.
Just like he did at Fisherman’s bend….
Be careful what you wish for.

You really shouldn’t bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back