Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Suns v Cats Sun April 2nd 2:10pm AEST (HBS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry what help did we get in 07-11 that means cats fans haven’t seen a dynasty off their own boots? Did I miss something?
You seem to miss alot of things don't you.

Full of rhetorical questions, moral flip flops and batshit crazy judgement calls. It's a hell of a bubble you've got going but I say good for you.

God I love the pick and choose nature of what this place and society in general gets offended by.

If someone said ‘I’d rather share a cab with Charles Manson than sit through a game like that again’ no one would blow up and say ‘the members of Sharon Tait’s family would find that disgusting. Have some class.’

I’ve seen more glassing jokes in this forum than just about anywhere else in reference to Wayne Carey. Is that disrespectful to people who’ve died from similar incidents?
Fmd
So 2 wrongs make a right and you're the victim. Got it.

You seem to miss alot of things don't you.

Full of rhetorical questions, moral flip flops and batshit crazy judgement calls. It's a hell of a bubble you've got going but I say good for you.

‘We had a dynasty without help so up yours.’

‘12 years ago we did the same thing so what’s your point.’

‘You seem to miss a lot of things don’t you.’

Evidently yes.

It was Shocking, he said the way Richmond pressured their opponents when manning the mark delayed them from moving the ball quicker (if you could've did it to us, you would've, but your coach couldn't coach pigs to be dirty), so while Richmond had no problem moving the ball quicker before the stand rule, other teams did (Geelong in particular), and that's why the rule was introduced, to prompt Geelong to move the ball quicker.

It was Shocking, he said the way Richmond pressured their opponents when manning the mark delayed them from moving the ball quicker (if you could've did it to us, you would've, but your coach couldn't coach pigs to be dirty), so while Richmond had no problem moving the ball quicker before the stand rule, other teams did (Geelong in particular), and that's why the rule was introduced, to prompt Geelong to move the ball quicker.

Oh no some guy on the internet used a Warwick capper quote to trump what every expert in afl football thinks about our coach - well I’m convinced.

Again, quote where Steve Hocking said anything about bringing Richmond back to the pack.

You conspiracy theory twits are excellent at making things up. Prove you’re decent at backing them up.

Ah I am all well and good with it! A bloody incredibly long ride.
Perfection!!!

Supporters of most other clubs bar probably Dees and Tiges would swap in a heartbeat. Premierships don't grow on trees and the Cats reached the summit. Incredibly well run club for a LONG time. They will be ok. And the supporters can dine out for a while yet.

Oh no some guy on the internet used a Warwick capper quote to trump what every expert in afl football thinks about our coach - well I’m convinced.

Again, quote where Steve Hocking said anything about bringing Richmond back to the pack.

You conspiracy theory twits are excellent at making things up. Prove you’re decent at backing them up.
It was in an article I read on the SEN website, Shocking said: "One of the things we’ve got to remember around the introduction of this rule is the delay and the pressure that comes from a guy standing on the mark."

What the stupid idiot meant by "standing" was in fact "manning the mark" like players have been doing since the game began. This was a radical rule change that Richmond didn't need. Scott (who couldn't coach pigs to be dirty) loved the rule.

You know they say it's a copy cat league, but no one could copy Richmond before the stand rule and move the ball quicker if not for AFL intervention, no need for a such radical rule if they could've.

We copied Footscray, we then copied West Coast and got another tall forward, but no one could copy Richmond and move the ball quicker without AFL intervention, these are the facts.

It was in an article I read on the SEN website, Shocking said: "One of the things we’ve got to remember around the introduction of this rule is the delay and the pressure that comes from a guy standing on the mark."

What the stupid idiot meant by "standing" was in fact "manning the mark" like players have been doing since the game began. This was a radical rule change that Richmond didn't need. Scott (who couldn't coach pigs to be dirty) loved the rule.

You know they say it's a copy cat league, but no one could copy Richmond before the stand rule and move the ball quicker if not for AFL intervention, no need for a such radical rule if they could've.

We copied Footscray, we then copied West Coast and got another tall forward, but no one could copy Richmond and move the ball quicker without AFL intervention, these are the facts.

So in other words he has never said a thing about Richmond or bringing them back to the field.

F***ing harden up, accept that you have and always have been governed by exactly the same rules as every ither f***ing side and stop making excuses. You were good enough. Then you weren’t.

I literally said "4 flags in the last 14". 2008 was 14 years ago. Read.

I didnt think that there was going to be anyone too dense to understand that I meant the last 14 years and not the last 14 days or months, but here we are....
I didn’t think there would be anyone dense enough to include in his period of dominance four years in a row of bottom finishes including a bottom four placement, but here we are… very intelligent man

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s funny how you never see West Coast Eagles fans trumpeting the conspiracy that the 6-6-6 rule was intended to stop them winning
I can't think of a reason why they would but I don't watch West Coast.
Any reason in your opinion why they could've complained? Were they s**t and winning clearances at the centre bounce? Did they line up with an extra down back to cover for that, only reason a team would have a problem with the 6-6-6 I woud've thought?

Any reason in your opinion why they could've complained? Were they s**t and winning clearances at the centre bounce? Did they line up with an extra down back to cover for that, only reason a team would have a problem with the 6-6-6 I woud've thought?

6-6-6 was brought in between when they won their last flag and the season that followed.

If they were Richmond, they’d still be having a frowny face circle jerk 4 years later about how it was a grand conspiracy to thwart them and making up excuses.

6-6-6 was brought in between when they won their last flag and the season that followed.
It was brought in at the beginning of 2019, I know lol!
If they were Richmond, they’d still be having a frowny face circle jerk 4 years later about how it was a grand conspiracy to thwart them and making up excuses.

It was brought in at the beginning of 2019, I know lol!

Because the AFL was clearly trying to stop them winning. That’s what the afl is doing to the team at the top when they bring in a rule that changes the game a bit. Your logic not mine.

Because the AFL was clearly trying to stop them winning. That’s what the afl is doing to the team at the top when they bring in a rule that changes the game a bit. Your logic not mine.
So what you're saying is that WCE were s**t at winning clearances at centre bounces and used to put an extra down back and the 6-6-6 rule put a stop to that? That's the only reason WCE could feel hard done by because of that rule change don't you think?

The statue on the mark rule changes the game a bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So what you're saying is that WCE were s**t at winning clearances at centre bounces and used to put an extra down back and the 6-6-6 rule put a stop to that? That's the only reason WCE could feel hard done by because of that rule change don't you think?

The statue on the mark rule changes the game a bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m saying they were too good under the rules at the time and the AFL came along and had to drag them back to the pack.

That’s the bitch mentality you mob use as an excuse every time you’re not on the premiership dais. Don’t see why they shouldn’t use it as well.

I’m saying they were too good under the rules at the time and the AFL came along and had to drag them back to the pack.
You're an idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 too good winning by 5pts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the statue on the mark rule was introduced at the beginning of 2021 after you guys lost in a GF because you couldn't move the ball quickly, not at the beginning of 2018 after we just won our first of 3 flags
Don’t see why they shouldn’t use it as well.
I see why they don't.

You're an idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 too good winning by 5pts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the statue on the mark rule was introduced at the beginning of 2021 after you guys lost in a GF because you couldn't move the ball quickly, not at the beginning of 2018 after we just won our first of 3 flags

I see why they don't.

Yes that’s right. They won. Then the big bad AFL came along and changed the rules to stop them like they did a few seasons later with Richmond.

I’m not the one in a Cats-Suns game day thread moaning about the AFL persecuting my team 3 years on from the event.

Now f*** off.

Yes that’s right. They won. Then the big bad AFL came along and changed the rules to stop them like they did a few seasons later with Richmond.
So they stopped them from winning a b2b is what you're saying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣why? 🤣 so Richmond could win another one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and then another one 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that doesn't make sense you bozo.

This makes a lot more sense, 2020 was the straw that broke the camel's back. The camel is Shocking you idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now f*** off.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So they stopped them from winning a b2b is what you're saying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣why? 🤣 so Richmond could win another one 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and then another one 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that doesn't make sense you bozo.

This makes a lot more sense, 2020 was the straw that broke the camel's back. The camel is Shocking you idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

yep.
Rule changes are designed to thwart Richmond when they’re winning.

As such they’re also designed to thwart other teams when they’re winning.

That’s your logic.

And you’re still here in a game day thread between two teams you don’t support moaning about an AFL conspiracy theory.

Keep going. It’s good.

Half the competition couldn't give a sh*t just like most other sporting codes around the world.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 2022 is the tainted flag
And I'd say the same thing if Geelong pinched that flag.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
17 week season, 16 minute quarters lol, no wonder it'll be the last time in decades your mob win anything.
Everyone played everyone else once, what's more fair than that? And who gives a s**t about half the comp and what they gave a sh*t about 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Richmond, Brisbane and Geelong gave a s**t, oh, and Shocking (the camel), he gave a sh*t too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no statue on the mark rule if he didn't 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back