Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Suns v Cats Sun April 2nd 2:10pm AEST (HBS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That's exactly what it was, a rule was brought in after the 2020 season that made Richmond instantly too old, too slow, and no good, but Geelong the team we beat in 3 finals series are winning a flag in '22, and now they're too old, too slow, and no good.

Truth is they were too old, too slow and no good after 2020, it's just that the "weakest era in the history of the game" that Fadge talks about became more of an evenly contested era because of a rule change that took away Richmond's advantage of being the only team that could move the ball quickly, and that's how Geelong won the flag last season, not because they were too good, but because Richmond were not allowed to go about their buisness unhindered.
Huh??

Yet he was back on his moral high horse not that long after. From one end of the moral scale to the other, just like that.
The pendulum of rationality which just so happened to coincide with Geelongs darkest day.

The 6 paragraph response to a single emoji was also telling.

Go figure.

Where to from here? Who knows. Neither does he.

The pendulum of rationality which just so happened to coincide with Geelongs darkest day.

The 6 paragraph response to a single emoji was also telling.

Go figure.

Where to from here? Who knows. Neither does he.

If a side’s darkest day is losing a round 3 interstate match while still holding the premiership cup, we’ve had a pretty bright existence.

Again, very insightful.

This is the general logic of someone who’s modus operandi is simply getting joy from another team or player’s failure:

• go to a thread about them
  • find a random post that generally points out a pretty clearly illogical take
  • tell the person they are ‘salty’ or that they’ve ‘had a melt’
  • continue to provide absolutely no insight on the topic whatsoever.

So I will say it again.

If you can watch a team play as bad as we did today, and as mediocre as we did in rounds one and two, and go ‘oh well they should have had Jacob Hopper instead of Tanner Bruhn and their problems would be solved’, your brain is starved of oxygen
[/QUOTE]
Nice melt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's honestly gotten to the point where I genuinely can't tell if Richmond supporters are deadly serious or taking the piss with these AFL/Hocking/Rules/conspiracy posts....
It was reported in the media,no conspiracy theories.

"to Bring Richmond back to the pack"

Lol. No I wasn’t. I was taking the piss out of the fact that the person making the comment was doing so behind a veil of being insightful when in reality all he was doing was making it plainly obvious that his only reason for posting it was that he was getting his kicks from another team losing.
Wow you're psychic too?

Again, very insightful.

This is the general logic of someone who’s modus operandi is simply getting joy from another team or player’s failure:

• go to a thread about them
  • find a random post that generally points out a pretty clearly illogical take
  • tell the person they are ‘salty’ or that they’ve ‘had a melt’
  • continue to provide absolutely no insight on the topic whatsoever.

So I will say it again.

If you can watch a team play as bad as we did today, and as mediocre as we did in rounds one and two, and go ‘oh well they should have had Jacob Hopper instead of Tanner Bruhn and their problems would be solved’, your brain is starved of oxygen
Nice melt
[/QUOTE]

At least try and be original when using an internet invented catchphrase that carries neither weight nor merit.

It’s already been said.

And as I pointed out to them, a reasoned, logical response is not a melt, but being unable to engage in a reasoned debate with it is close to one.

Nice melt

At least try and be original when using an internet invented catchphrase that carries neither weight nor merit.

It’s already been said.

And as I pointed out to them, a reasoned, logical response is not a melt, but being unable to engage in a reasoned debate with it is close to one.
[/QUOTE]
Nice melt

You took the absolute lowest road in an attempt at edgy teenage humour.

Take the L dude, that was a terrible effort

God I love the pick and choose nature of what this place and society in general gets offended by.

If someone said ‘I’d rather share a cab with Charles Manson than sit through a game like that again’ no one would blow up and say ‘the members of Sharon Tait’s family would find that disgusting. Have some class.’

I’ve seen more glassing jokes in this forum than just about anywhere else in reference to Wayne Carey. Is that disrespectful to people who’ve died from similar incidents?
Fmd

God I love the pick and choose nature of what this place and society in general gets offended by.

If someone said ‘I’d rather share a cab with Charles Manson than sit through a game like that again’ no one would blow up and say ‘the members of Sharon Tait’s family would find that disgusting. Have some class.’

I’ve seen more glassing jokes in this forum than just about anywhere else in reference to Wayne Carey. Is that disrespectful to people who’ve died from similar incidents?
Fmd

Are... are you comparing Schumacher to a serial killer?

There is a reason your post was deleted. Dig up.

Back