Game Day Round 4 discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was last week years old when I learnt that Cogs is Italian for s**t campaigner.
He's such a caring lad he reminded me again today 😍

Just remember to remain grateful when you receive the invoice he sends you for the patented mental gymnastics he's obliged you to perform to get rid of him.

I hear they come in a deliciously appropriate animated envelope...

214e26_e08a41ecbc3140de9d4e4fce61f5e2b1~mv2.gif

Trading McVee out after two rounds hurting. Seemed the logical one to make way for McKenna. Wilmot or Cowan would have been better.

Wait, what, you traded McMoo?

Not only did he net me +20 points this week over my Bench, but he's about to go up another $35K with a break even of about -40 odd!

1681041780829.png

Which player am i more likely to get a score of 88 from

Worpel or McKenzie ?

which should i field

Tough ask of either, but I'd gamble on McKenzie.

Worpel had terrible TOG last week and significantly fewer CBA's than previous weeks, plus he appears one of the last picked from the extended bench. If his role is like last week he'd literally have to kick several goals and everything he touches turn to gold to break 90 from such little opportunity.

If he somehow gets that first fortnight's 1st rotation mid role again (which he appears to have lost) he'd be a much better proposition, but that seems unlikely going on last week.

FWIW, I turned him into Buckley and doubt very much I'll regret it.

Tough ask of either, but I'd gamble on McKenzie.

Worpel had terrible TOG last week and significantly fewer CBA's than previous weeks, plus he appears one of the last picked from the extended bench. If his role is like last week he'd literally have to kick several goals and everything he touches turn to gold to break 90 from such little opportunity.

If he somehow gets that first fortnight's 1st rotation mid role again (which he appears to have lost) he'd be a much better proposition, but that seems unlikely going on last week.

FWIW, I turned him into Buckley and doubt very much I'll regret it.
His BE is 50 so he should get that easily but playing against the Cats i would think mitchell gives him more mid time
No JOM & Titch i would have thought he would be assigned more mid time

His BE is 50 so he should get that easily but playing against the Cats i would think mitchell gives him more mid time
No JOM & Titch i would have thought he would be assigned more mid time

Me too, that's why I picked him. ;)

IIRC, he had ~60% TOG (had the lowest TOG for the Hawks bar the sub) and watching the game he spent quite a large chunk of that forward last week, so at this point I'm going with the reality my eyes saw in the here and now ahead of my pre-season assumptions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait, what, you traded McMoo?

Not only did he net me +20 points this week over my Bench, but he's about to go up another $35K with a break even of about -40 odd!

View attachment 1655179
I needed McKenna and after Round 2, McVee looked the worst with a 50 and a 23. Wilmot and Cowan had gone alright. ****ed up, but easy in hindsight. Story of my season really.

How did none of us see GWS Daniels at 190k fwd. Basically high rookie priced...ave 70 before today's 87. Tonned last week. Would have been a good cow 🐄

My son is having a couple of good weeks after a bad start last week 2337 and now this:oops:

View attachment 1655148
I’m loosing to my son too, first year player and the gap is getting larger :'(

I’m giving him advice that I don’t take :drunk:

So he ends up with a safer team than mine, with more trades remaining!

How did none of us see GWS Daniels at 190k fwd. Basically high rookie priced...ave 70 before today's 87. Tonned last week. Would have been a good cow 🐄
I did propose it in the Rookies thread before round 2.

He scared me off when he scored 56 in round 2 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back