Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC @ The Colosseum [MOTR]

Mint Ice Cream?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else hanging out for the NFL season to kick off ?
Got a real strong feeling the Pats will be back with a vengeance this season !
Do we actually agree on one thing?
NFL is a horrible sport. We agree on nothing

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

Don't worry, I used to do all the heavy lifting in our forward line when that slacker zackah was a Roy (which actually probably helped me win my two SFA AA jackets, thanks Eazy Zee !)
Ah those were the days. I miss zackah making the rest of us look good

You do realise that if Chief bans me, you will have to find someone else to be Captain !!!!

Oh FFS please Chief do not fire TDC into the Sun.

Everyone is fond of the Roys and it would be awful watching what new co-captains Cadsky and Ligma would do to BJO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies in advance Roys but I am going to have to leave the bulk of the midfield work to tigs2010 Pure Grunt 3KZ is Football and JackNah_8 tomorrow as Mrs Zevon and I will be at the AFLW game at North Sydney Oval for the afternoon

I know you’ll all struggle without my 8 possessions and 7 frees against, but I need you to be strong and get through this.
it's ok, we will managed without you

Anyone else hanging out for the NFL season to kick off ?

patrots-new-england.gif

Got a real strong feeling the Pats will be back with a vengeance this season !
Yucky Pats. Bandwagoners everywhere

Why not choose a real shit franchise, like Minnesota 😔

Yucky Pats. Bandwagoners everywhere

Why not choose a real s**t franchise, like Minnesota 😔

Started following the Pats in the mid 90s when they really sucked. Decided to follow all us sports teams from the same city/region after having started following the Celtics in 1992.

Its worked out fairly well for me :)

Happy to report the Carlton AFLW team looks much improved this season.

Found some players from a non traditional footy pathway too, which is great to see..

Who Cares GIF by Judge Judy

Love ice cream and used to make lots and experiment with different things inc fresh mint. Found it was hard to get the balance right when I used mint

Fwiw my fave ice cream that I made was Orange and Cardamon. Based on a Stephanie Alexander recipe.

Back