Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC @ The Colosseum [MOTR]

Mint Ice Cream?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s no “I” in Team and there was certainly very little 3KZ is Football in the post match stats. My worst game in a long and illustrious career.

Sadly for you the Tarot had foretold this outcome Thanks for the week though Wonders. Here’s a song I picked just for you.

Well that was fun. Thanks for the week Wonders. A trip to the Colosseum is always one to look forward to. I'm sure you guys will bounce back and have a great year. Roys, Beatrice is waiting in the bingo hall with your cards and dabbers. Let's celebrate in style!

Thanks Wonders, the Qooty Gods finally levelled out our shocking early goal kicking and we were able to scamper away....

Thanks for a fun week, all the best for the rest of the year !!

There’s no “I” in Team and there was certainly very little 3KZ is Football in the post match stats. My worst game in a long and illustrious career.

Sadly for you the Tarot had foretold this outcome Thanks for the week though Wonders. Here’s a song I picked just for you.

But at least you made my game seem tolerable, thanks for that...

Thanks to Wonder's for a sparkling week of mirth and mayhem - sorry we had to pin your arse to the cross on that one, or maybe not, but hey it was good fun considering I play like a man with boots on the wrong feet - I blame #TedDougChris (as we do for everything here at Roys) for doing that to me - funny joke lads!

We’re already dead
bruce willis i see dead people GIF

Started following the Pats in the mid 90s when they really sucked. Decided to follow all us sports teams from the same city/region after having started following the Celtics in 1992.

Its worked out fairly well for me :)
I usually ask Pats fans who was the QB prior to Brady? 🤣

I picked purple teams in 1998/99, and the D’Backs ruined it for me (not the Lakers, though. Landed on Spurs somehow. Not that I care for basketball)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back