Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC @ The Colosseum [MOTR]

Mint Ice Cream?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Love ice cream and used to make lots and experiment with different things inc fresh mint. Found it was hard to get the balance right when I used mint

Fwiw my fave ice cream that I made was Orange and Cardamon. Based on a Stephanie Alexander recipe.

Hope you enjoy the bitter taste of lemon ice cream when Carlton kick the Swans' carcass in the Elimination Final.

We are also coming hard to poach Errol Gulden who was a massive Blues fans growing up:)

Hope you enjoy the bitter taste of lemon ice cream when Carlton kick the Swans' carcass in the Elimination Final.

We are also coming hard to poach Errol Gulden who was a massive Blues fans growing up:)

Lol. Tho I am fond of lemon gelato.

In two years time Errol will captain coach the Wonders to a fifth successive Premiership as well as part time captain coach of the Bloods to a Premiership in that minor Comp.

Daniil Medvedev Smile GIF by Tennis TV

I’m here for this experiment. Ligma Cadsky what do you say??

(sorry TedDougChris but you can’t say you’re not the least bit curious too right…)
Your Golden Throne awaits
images (29).jpeg

You do realise that if Chief bans me, you will have to find someone else to be Captain !!!!
No Deal Reaction GIF by CBC

Anyone else hanging out for the NFL season to kick off ?

patrots-new-england.gif

Got a real strong feeling the Pats will be back with a vengeance this season !
Every few years at this time I start to think about watching NFL. And then I flick on a game and watch about 4 minutes of game action every hour and quit on the idea again. I like the game but I just wish they would get the hell on with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. Tho I am fond of lemon gelato.

In two years time Errol will captain coach the Wonders to a fifth successive Premiership as well as part time captain coach of the Bloods to a Premiership in that minor Comp.
stephen king dreaming GIF

Since Seattle lost their team, I sort of follow New Orleans in basketball as well as NFL.. I also support the Red Socks and loved the atmosphere of Fenway Park, even with the otherwise intolerable Sweet Caroline.

Have lost all interest in soccer in the past decade or so. Though I confess I still get a shot of schadenfreude when Man City flog Man United or when London teams cop a drubbing.

spamfl-small-png.1765315

Catch all the ressies action below in Round 5 of the SPAM FL as the Seventh Wonders take on The R.O.I

The R.O.I
FB:21. FitzroyRamone22. Reardo23. Mojo Jojo.
FF:15.@ SweetD14. Cactus_13. Green Lantern.
HB:24. PTizzle25. Rafiki.26. Curious George.
HF:12. Beast Boy.11. Lex Luthor.10. Black Adam.
C:27. lioness28. Slax29. Sun Wukong.
C:9. un_eggs8. Carson Dial7. Peacemaker.
HF:30. killer31. King Kong.32. Dr Zaius.
HB:6. Aquaman.5. TigerImposter4. Bane.
FF:33. harambe.34. TedDougChris35. Son of Stoods.
FB:3. Wonder Woman.2. Batman.1. Superman.
Seventh Wonders
Seventh Wonders FOLL :16. LukeParkerno117. The Flash.18. PVF
The R.O.I FOLL :36. Sterge37. RU_38. Kabanna
Seventh Wonders INT :19. Soggy211220. Wojcinski
The R.O.I INT :39. Beandip40. Chezzalenko Reborn

Conditions: Cloudy

what kind?

Answer - Having dessert on pizza
Ham and pineapple is like putting you with.....with....with...well anyone - you know, sweet n sour. As old as culinary time.

Back