Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC @ The Colosseum [MOTR]

Mint Ice Cream?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm complaining on the inside when my Hawaiian Pizza has insufficient pineapple for every segment - otherwise it is just a bloody ham and cheese pizza 1/8th of the time.

wtf are you? ….yet another Appalachian type from Alabama… you and damicky chowing down on a crime against humanity… very sad.

Conditions confirmed as MUDDY.

Alejandro Jodorowsky Festival GIF by Arrow Video
Looks like an episode of the Walking Dead

Thanks guys ( ClarkeM and HARPSichord )

C'arn Fitzroy today. C'arn Grange today. C'arn Roys tomorrow. C'arn Minecraft server.

Here is Potap & Nastya with a song announcing spring. Each time you view a song on their official channel, a small donation goes to a kind of Ukrainian version of our Legacy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

damicky if the above is correct and it's you, and if you happen to be dropping into Santa Cruz, can I chat to you about this? Obviously only if it's not too much trouble.

Hey 👋🏼

I am currently in San Francisco

Flying to Las Vegas early tomorrow morning

Might catch up with tony & philreich over there

Morning all.

Still bitter and deflated over the Boomers bowing out of the world cup.

Not happy Jan
Sorry to hear that Elmer 😕

But in life we should always look for a silver lining, and the silver lining here is that the disappointment of the Boomers exiting the world cup will better prepare Carlton supporters for the disappointment of the Blues exiting the finals in week one

Sorry to hear that Elmer 😕

But in life we should always look for a silver lining, and the silver lining here is that the disappointment of the Boomers exiting the world cup will better prepare Carlton supporters for the disappointment of the Blues exiting the finals in week one

BOO-ZEV ! BOO-ZEV !

Hey 👋🏼

Ok no worries it's just there is a tacqueria on East Cliff Dr called Tacqueria Michoacan which meant a lot to me - I bought a tee shirt there and of course over 10 years it eventually wore out.

Hey 👋🏼

And I hope you're enjoying it. We stayed a while in Nob Hill and I also had the pleasure of experiencing Marin Cy including Muir Woods, Roys Redwoods (C'arn Roys!) and Point Reyes.

Apologies in advance Roys but I am going to have to leave the bulk of the midfield work to tigs2010 Pure Grunt 3KZ is Football and JackNah_8 tomorrow as Mrs Zevon and I will be at the AFLW game at North Sydney Oval for the afternoon

I know you’ll all struggle without my 8 possessions and 7 frees against, but I need you to be strong and get through this.

Morning all.

Still bitter and deflated over the Boomers bowing out of the world cup.

Not happy Jan

No surprise.

Not good enough.

I blame Andrew Gaze for flag waving and stinking up our chances.

Anyone else hanging out for the NFL season to kick off ?

patrots-new-england.gif

Got a real strong feeling the Pats will be back with a vengeance this season !

Do we actually agree on one thing?

Apologies in advance Roys but I am going to have to leave the bulk of the midfield work to tigs2010 Pure Grunt 3KZ is Football and JackNah_8 tomorrow as Mrs Zevon and I will be at the AFLW game at North Sydney Oval for the afternoon

I know you’ll all struggle without my 8 possessions and 7 frees against, but I need you to be strong and get through this.

Don't worry, I used to do all the heavy lifting in our forward line when that slacker zackah was a Roy (which actually probably helped me win my two SFA AA jackets, thanks Eazy Zee !)

Back