No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“He knows where the bodies are buried,” one ex-club employee said. “Everyone in the industry plays the game, but he plays it as well as anyone. If playing the game in this industry is an art, then he is van Gogh.”

LOL

I know there are people that are upset that Dodoro won’t be the list manager at * anymore but I am a glass half full kind of person. Maybe * won’t win a final for a long time if they have a list manager that doesn’t win everyone trade like Dodoro. Am I right?

“He knows where the bodies are buried,” one ex-club employee said. “Everyone in the industry plays the game, but he plays it as well as anyone. If playing the game in this industry is an art, then he is van Gogh.”

LOL
Obviously an art historian.

Stephen Quartermaine just told Jennifer Keyte great news for her Bombers, Todd Goldstein is joining. Bloody hell, he’s 35 years old.

Some of the stuff I heard today even blew my mind
Do tell

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephen Quartermaine just told Jennifer Keyte great news for her Bombers, Todd Goldstein is joining. Bloody hell, he’s 35 years old.
Goldy, McKay, Gresham, Dursma, its all part of the wonder Twin's plan to lead the resurgence of the mighty Bombers. Their plan is titled "The Road to 8,000".

Can someone please enlighten me on why Essendon signed a 35 year old ruckman? It's not like he is their missing link to their next premiership. Dodo is working his magic like no-one else can.

Can someone please enlighten me on why Essendon signed a 35 year old ruckman? It's not like he is their missing link to their next premiership. Dodo is working his magic like no-one else can.

I was bemused initially as well.

But it all boils down to Goldstein wanting to coach, his old Coach Brad Scott has said come over here for a year and I'll set you up for a coaching career.

It has very little to do with the medium or long term benefit of the Essendon Football Club. Just people using a club to serve their own interests. Good for non-Essendon teams because this is exactly the sort of stuff we did back in the early 2000s, and we know how that worked out.

Club seems concerned and worried about marketing and support and is pushing for 2024 to at least get a finals performance and a finals win to get the 7000+ off their back. No long term view here with the list, instant gratification is the MO at present.

A die-hard Bombers associate is worried about Draper’s injury; thinks it might linger into 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back