Game Day AFLW Round 9 - Carlton v Essendon - Saturday 28th October, 3.05pm @ Windy Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Except the draft is once again compromised. * and Hawthorn (plus Port and Sydney) get to cherry-pick the top talent from their Academies before it even takes place 🙃

* me. Make it stop.

Hopefully, the top few Victorian players aren't in these academies.

Surely the academies for the Victorian teams are the same as the AFL and they don't include players who have been playing for years in the juniors?

* me. Make it stop.

Hopefully, the top few Victorian players aren't in these academies.

Surely the academies for the Victorian teams are the same as the AFL and they don't include players who have been playing for years in the juniors?

I’m not completely over how it works in the men’s comp, but it includes players in this year’s draft crop from their academy zones by the sounds.

Port can essentially get the top two picks in SA for free this year as they are both part of their NGA, while * and Hawthorn can grab some top talent from Calder and Eastern Ranges respectively.

Also with Richmond losing to Geelong, and no guarantee to beat the Pies next week, we are now Vic pick 4. Still a decent pick though.

F9o-8CHbUAAO5d0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back