No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
F8C4YxcbIAEfJsa

* I hope someone is sniffing around Nick Bryan (we don't really need him but it would be funny if they lost a pretty reasonable looking up and coming ruckman because they brought in a 35 year old Todd Goldstein)

I was bemused initially as well.

But it all boils down to Goldstein wanting to coach, his old Coach Brad Scott has said come over here for a year and I'll set you up for a coaching career.

It has very little to do with the medium or long term benefit of the Essendon Football Club. Just people using a club to serve their own interests. Good for non-Essendon teams because this is exactly the sort of stuff we did back in the early 2000s, and we know how that worked out.
I think this. Goldy will do well as a coach. Unfortunately, he is going to be doing it at * where he will be tainted with the general stench of the place.

Sensible. Nobody has a die-hard Bombers friend.
True... even my nephew is getting disillusioned with them. He started supporting them because I was off in the UK and his great grandfather used to support them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These goons are celebrating Gresham, BMcKay and Goldie. FMD!
not very enthusiastically - it's more, oh well, if they can add this or do this and that.........

* supporters couldn't possibly be happy with this 'haul', could they?

It's mind-boggling how shortsighted this recruiting is. Gresham is awful and cooked, McKay is a good player when on the park but outrageously overpaid and nothing needs to be said re: Goldy. Duursma getting by on past reputation too.

It's hilarious how much money is being spent on these players. Gresham a genuine list clogger, like Shiel but worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back