Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

I was responding to what you said originally and then you tried to use ridiculous scenarios to double down. But good for you for "trying".
You mean where I said there are no points for tries in qooty in response to Brenton D's comment about trying? (typo said poits, but at least you saw the intent in this case :thumbsu:)

And then in every post afterwards I said again that there are no tries in qootball, as I had done in the post you originally responded to.

How about I go with another "ridiculous scenario" to prove there are no points for tries in qooty... Have a look through the history of SFA matches. Please link me to any qooty game in history where points were awarded for a "try". I will concede that all scenarios I put forward in an attempt to convince you that there are no tries in qooty were ridiculous once you have presented any legitimate links as evidence at all that tries are awarded :)

You mean where I said there are no points for tries in qooty in response to Brenton D's comment about trying? (typo said poits, but at least you saw the intent in this case :thumbsu:)

And then in every post afterwards I said again that there are no tries in qootball, as I had done in the post you originally responded to.

How about I go with another "ridiculous scenario" to prove there are no points for tries in qooty... Have a look through the history of SFA matches. Please link me to any qooty game in history where points were awarded for a "try". I will concede that all scenarios I put forward in an attempt to convince you that there are no tries in qooty were ridiculous once you have presented any legitimate links as evidence at all that tries are awarded :)
Tripling down then. I was mistaken about the doubling down.

Tripling down then. I was mistaken about the doubling down.
...and you're now quadripling down on not understanding what I meant even after I've tripled down on explaining it

I get why you've taken us down this rabbit hole, My wording could have been better in the original reference. But it was always about there being no tries in qooty, which there aren't. As I said in the double down, you're so blinded by what you think I was trying to say you still keep ignoring what I have had to repeatedly tell you it was about from the start.

Time to move on. I wish you'd just listened to me when I said that it should be left where it was :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy gameday! We were so back last week and this week we are going to be even more back!

So back we are going to send Cadsky back to the Wonders.
I have decided to retire

View attachment 1831503

Mt. Buller Demons | Official Team Sheet
S36 Round 11 vs. Gold City Royals

B: Van_Dyke / Headless / manangatang
HB: DemonJim / jmoo wan / Bluelegs
C: sante / sausageroll / Gralin
HF: moginie / cooney / Scythe94
F: DERO / Wosh / PMBangers
FOLL: Hate / Yakker / Tarkyn_24
INT: cartwright / cats2rise

GAME DAY!
Can we win 2 in a row for the 3RD TIME in 3 seasons?
Or will the Royals send us back to the drawing board?

View attachment 1831507

philreich will kindly be posting our game at 4:30pm

1697330047047.png

There you go. All set up for you.

I'll be with my fabulous teammates in spirit when the game is on as I'll be hard at work.

I expect no less than a resounding victory with my good friend Headless prevailing once again.

...and you're now quadripling down on not understanding what I meant even after I've tripled down on explaining it

I get why you've taken us down this rabbit hole, My wording could have been better in the original reference. But it was always about there being no tries in qooty, which there aren't. As I said in the double down, you're so blinded by what you think I was trying to say you still keep ignoring what I have had to repeatedly tell you it was about from the start.

Time to move on. I wish you'd just listened to me when I said that it should be left where it was :thumbsu:
sigh you were simply supposed to simply respond to my op with "good 'point'" we all have a laugh and go on to the next bit of banter, so I pushed to get the "trying" line in later but whatever.

I'll be with my fabulous teammates in spirit when the game is on as I'll be hard at work.

I expect no less than a resounding victory with my good friend Headless prevailing once again.
I’ll give hotchilli a nice minty coathanger from you

Any excuse tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back