1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

The night Ross Lyon was flying across the nullabor to be announced Freo coach bought the best out of Finey .......we even called a halt to cricket training to listen in 🙂
He really lost his s**t that night, he was so ❤️ on sleeve it was glorious - he was scathing, vitriolic and bitter all at once

I have drawn up a strategic gameplan for SEN along those lines but I'd rather not post it here given I have nothing to do with the organisation.
This is very interesting. Could you give a summation? Only person lurking around here to pass it on would be old Roco haha
The night Ross Lyon was flying across the nullabor to be announced Freo coach bought the best out of Finey .......we even called a halt to cricket training to listen in 🙂
I'd give my left arm to get a copy of that. Is it anywhere online?

I can't get SEN Melb on my digital radio now, for some reason its disappeared.

Can get SEN Fanatic (oy vey, what a joke that is) & SEN 1170 (Syd) which had Trent Copeland and a woman i've never heard of doing breakfast, they were coherent and spoke okay but the subject matter was lacking.

Another nail in the coffin for mine.

Credit to Dwayne for doing a topic that’s never been covered on SEN ever before, who are you GOAT’s of sport!
Dwayne would be good at overnights. Midnight madness? Let's make it happen.

I can't get SEN Melb on my digital radio now, for some reason its disappeared.

Can get SEN Fanatic (oy vey, what a joke that is) & SEN 1170 (Syd) which had Trent Copeland and a woman i've never heard of doing breakfast, they were coherent and spoke okay but the subject matter was lacking.

Another nail in the coffin for mine.
What radio is it? Can you re-scan?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come at me!

I don't mind the two Andy's
heiitse-cfc.gif

I enjoyed Adam White on Sportsday today. He definitely doesn't sound the way you think.

He's a polished performer. A good pickup for SEN

He does have a relaxed style and does listen. Big ticks.

Chris from Camberwell called in last night. Clearly, Adam didn't know him and his style. Said something like "Gee, Chris had a lot to say and covered some topics".

Last edited:
I enjoyed Adam White on Sportsday today. He definitely doesn't sound the way you think.

Is he mainly a cricket man or does he do much footy in winter?
All Rounder was on RSN with Harford for years - good operator/ no ego. - does the Cricket for CV now

He's a polished performer. A good pickup for SEN

If I am being harsh, I don't think he has the warmest rapport with callers (the every day bloke) in the same way that, say, Gerard Healy does. But he does have a relaxed style and does listen. Big ticks.

Chris from Camberwell called in last night. Clearly, Adam didn't know him and his style. Said something like "Gee, Chris had a lot to say and covered some topics".
Sorry if this ages you but what was Healy like when he started in 1994?

Must listen to yesterday's show. Chris from Camberwell cracks me up.

Sorry if this ages you but what was Healy like when he started in 1994?

Must listen to yesterday's show. Chris from Camberwell cracks me up.
Not sure. A bit wooden would be my guess!

My earliest exposure to Gerard in the media was as a special comments man on Channel 7 footy in the 1990s. I did not live in Melbourne, so didn't hear him on radio with David Hookes during that period - there was no internet streaming!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back