NWO/Illuminati US politics - Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

GH3dPwFacAAU7BA.jpg:large

It is indeed an interesting phenomenon that Trump is being blamed, of all things, for the present border crisis. 3 years+ out of office and (otherwise rational) folks like bourbons are contorting themselves in ways to somehow blame the great man, rather than the (lack of) current leadership.

It is disturbing indeed to see people broiled like this by the algorithms :( ET I am saddened to announce that it is up to we ultra-intelligent types to find a way to communicate this message to the great unwashed!

It is indeed an interesting phenomenon that Trump is being blamed, of all things, for the present border crisis. 3 years+ out of office and (otherwise rational) folks like bourbons are contorting themselves in ways to somehow blame the great man, rather than the (lack of) current leadership.

It is disturbing indeed to see people broiled like this by the algorithms :( ET I am saddened to announce that it is up to we ultra-intelligent types to find a way to communicate this message to the great unwashed!

Well said mate.

No point trying to reason with the woke freaks anymore. In the words of old mate, they've been...

"Cooked" by the algorithm - Maliface

Just enjoy the clown show. From Rachel Madcow, all the way down to the twitter brigade, the meltdowns have been glorious.

Let's be honest, Trump isn't a great man.

None of the big players in this highly publicised political sphere are great people.

There are however moderate politicians on both sides who often work together quite well on bills. Of course these politicians get next to no coverage in the media or even in their own parties.

The GOP are actively purging moderates from their ranks - even somne of the more right-wing GOP members would rather retire than cop the death threats from the MAGA crowd (e.g. Matt Rosendale's recent retirement).
The Dems would work with the few remaining sensible GOP representatives if half the Dem representatives weren't a sheer rabble.

It's similar to the wet-Libs having been all but defeated within the current Libs/LNP in Australia. At with least compulsory voting in Australia means Pollies still have to appeal predominantly to the centre.

The polls reflect that because he didn't commit any crimes, ya knuckleheads!

Gee what do they teach these freaks at journalism school? They must have skipped a little thing called the presumption of innocence.

The public has woken up to the FACT Democrats are using the DOJ to go after their main political rival.

You'd think these msm journos would dig a little bit deeper, especially when you have corrupt DA's like Fani Willis driving these political witch hunts.

The polls reflect that because he didn't commit any crimes, ya knuckleheads!

Gee what do they teach these freaks at journalism school? They must have skipped a little thing called the presumption of innocence.

The public has woken up to the FACT Democrats are using the DOJ to go after their main political rival.

You'd think these msm journos would dig a little bit deeper, especially when you have corrupt DA's like Fani Willis driving these political witch hunts.
Funny that he keeps asking for immunity when he’s committed no crimes. Oh yeah, that’s right… he’s doing it as a favour for future presidents.

Let's be honest, Trump isn't a great man.
Well m8 if I'm being fully honest... Trump ain't great. He's a symbol. Sure he's somewhat narcissistic and dishonest, yet he speaks for an important voice. Life is just no fun if one can't turn a blind eye to the odd imperfection and simply enjoy the ride and the laughter. Glad to help.
Well I am shocked to hear that an anti- democracy extremist happens to be a corrupt sellout... said no one ever. Also the fact that her name references the female and male genitalia as separate binary options while not acknowledging the 60 other genders is, quite frankly, a hate crime in and of itself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also the fact that her name references the female and male genitalia as separate binary options while not acknowledging the 60 other genders is, quite frankly, a hate crime in and of itself.

LOL tremendous posting. Also, you're very funny.

Well m8 if I'm being fully honest... Trump ain't great. He's a symbol. Sure he's somewhat narcissistic and dishonest, yet he speaks for an important voice. Life is just no fun if one can't turn a blind eye to the odd imperfection and simply enjoy the ride and the laughter. Glad to help.

Shut up dickhead.:mad:

Here's sleepy Joe literally asking Trump to work with him m8;

Crickets from "the great man".

Now, if you could somehow spin this as being Biden's fault that'd be grand, I could use a laugh. God knows how you'll pull it off but I have faith that you're the man for the job!

Here's sleepy Joe literally asking Trump to work with him m8;

Crickets from "the great man".

Now, if you could somehow spin this as being Biden's fault that'd be grand, I could use a laugh. God knows how you'll pull it off but I have faith that you're the man for the job!
Well it's like... m8... It seems as though a call for leadership is necessary here. Biden holds office, while Trump no longer does. However, Trump's significant influence remains undeniable. If allegations are true that he's wielding this influence solely for political leverage—disregarding the more complex aspects of legislation—then that's concerning. BUT responsibility ultimately lies with the current administration. It's insufficient to simply blame the opposition for inaction. Effective governance requires finding solutions despite obstacles.

Until next time, my dear Chuckles.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Well it's like... m8... It seems as though a call for leadership is necessary here. Biden holds office, while Trump no longer does. However, Trump's significant influence remains undeniable. If allegations are true that he's wielding this influence solely for political leverage—disregarding the more complex aspects of legislation—then that's concerning. BUT responsibility ultimately lies with the current administration. It's insufficient to simply blame the opposition for inaction. Effective governance requires finding solutions despite obstacles.

Until next time, my dear Chuckles.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF
I acknowledge you're on a hiding to nothing here due to Biden actually providing the very leadership and responsibility you're arguing for by attempting to reach across the aisle but geez m8, still thought it would be a better routine than this, you've lost a step I reckon :think:

3.7 from the scandanavian judge.

TI acknowledge you're on a hiding to nothing here due to Biden actually providing the very leadership and responsibility you're arguing for by attempting to reach across the aisle but geez m8, still thought it would be a better routine than this, you've lost a step I reckon :think:
T92
3.7 from the scandanavian judge.
Well one of these fellas is the bloomin commander in chief, you can't just absolve the potus of all responsibility here m8... Biden has house majorities coming out the wazoo yet you're suggesting he wields less power than the fella rageposting on Truth Social from his toilet at 3am. Weak leadership imo, time to getter done Brandon!

On another note, I'm getting unkind PMs accusing me of fashyism because I said "enough with the elections". But I stand by it, they're expensive and divisive m8. It's not that I want some Putin/Xi style dictatorship, I just think they should use the Monty Python "watery tart" method of establishing government. Do you agree that a leader selected at random would be better than the recent options the US have had? Yes or yes?

Well one of these fellas is the bloomin commander in chief, you can't just absolve the potus of all responsibility here m8... Biden has house majorities coming out the wazoo yet you're suggesting he wields less power than the fella rageposting on Truth Social from his toilet at 3am. Weak leadership imo, time to getter done Brandon!

On another note, I'm getting unkind PMs accusing me of fashyism because I said "enough with the elections". But I stand by it, they're expensive and divisive m8. It's not that I want some Putin/Xi style dictatorship, I just think they should use the Monty Python "watery tart" method of establishing government. Do you agree that a leader selected at random would be better than the recent options the US have had? Yes or yes?

I don't think you'd like it mate.
A bloke who can't even hold a glass of water without using two hands isn't going to be very adept at fishing out medieval weapons from large freshwater sources.

Deal was done, the Dems essentially caved and gave Republicans everything they could ever dream of on the border. Trump then rang around and killed it, and Turtle McConnell had to slink out of the party room to announce he no longer supported the thing he'd just been arguing for half an hour earlier. Poor old Easty still hasn't recovered from this brutal emasculation of his idol :tearsofjoy:

These are facts m8, undisputed. You can continue standing on the mat flailing your arms at the judges if you like, but its a bit unbecoming. The routine is over, you lost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back