List Mgmt. 2024 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I still haven't made up my mind whether or not Pou will be a great player.

He does things that make me go hell yes and then he'll do things that makes me think yikes this kid doesn't have it in him.

If the crows did come asking for a trade I'd accept 2 first and give Pou and some change going back.

On CPH2145 using BigFooty.com mobile app

No I am not SOS but I would bundle up the 2 picks and trade for a misfield star. If we can't get one then take both to the draft. The more we keep adding to the young core the better.

I don't think he's going to leave, but I would want more for him than that.

Trading for a midfield star is easier said than done, clubs are good at keeping them.

No I am not SOS but I would bundle up the 2 picks and trade for a misfield star. If we can't get one then take both to the draft. The more we keep adding to the young core the better.
Not a bad idea considering we have a huge war chest.
Personally would rather keep Pou, but if Adelaide panicked ( and publicly stating this and next year's firsts are on the table), they look set for a raid.
Lyon has stated he wants to hit the draft. But at what cost is debatable.
If Adelaide offered two firsts for Pou we would have two firsts (one top 10 for sure) a second ( already Adelaide's so very high) and two firsts in the following year which could be used for trade.
I doubt any of this realistically happens and Pou re-signs. Could not see Adelaide offering anything but one frdp especially if top 5 and probably would want domething back.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The point of McClure's argument was that we are apparently telling player managers and clubs that we have the biggest war chest any club has ever had (hard to believe but also possible) so will go hard in FA whilst also keeping our top draft picks.

Money won't be an issue, this is a case of loyalty
Not surprised- we threw squillions at degeoy while still chasing other targets to no avail.

And then cut billings, gresh, coff who were all on decent coin (or earmarked for getting it in coffs case).

Josh dunkley would be a good target?

I love a good trade talk but jesus it's round 4.
Lets trade out our 190cm+ 19yo kid who can kick 60m, slot goals, is an elite runner, doesn't drink booze, spends his spare time at the club working out, has a very healthy ego and wants to be the best player in the comp.
Coz we haven't wanted one of them at all.
Delist IMHO

Sounds like us moving up the ladder this year could be a stairway to Jevan

giphy.gif

I love a good trade talk but jesus it's round 4.
Lets trade out our 190cm+ 19yo kid who can kick 60m, slot goals, is an elite runner, doesn't drink booze, spends his spare time at the club working out, has a very healthy ego and wants to be the best player in the comp.
Coz we haven't wanted one of them at all.
Delist IMHO
It is just a chat mate. Hypotheticals. For interest there might be a player in the opposition on Sunday that may attract interest.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

For those complaining about not drafting propper mids. Both Rozee and Merret were considered medium forwards who would develop into mids. Especially Rozee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back