Review Fremantle Contest a Game in South Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton peeps, come on, no one on here wants your advice, stay out

Edit: holy heck Carlton people, how can you think anyone here wants your input on umpires or anything to do with the game. Stay out or get pointed

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet they didn't with Aish/Taberner

Completely different rules
As I said in the match thread no one on the ground seemed to complain and we still had the ball so there's no excuse. Can still control the ball despite that. Inability to do that cost us, not an umpire. Blaming umpires is classic denial

Carlton have cemented themselves as my most hated team well and truly. Hope we smash them in a prelim and make the umps a non factor even if they give them 6 50 meter goals from nothing. Utterly unbelievable.

Last edited:
Friggin sucks when the umpire takes the win from you.
the matrix GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very disappointed with the Carlton boys. Why the bumps weren’t chaired off the ground is beyond me

The game was over when it happened, 6 of your 9 goals from free kicks, won the free kick count, out played Carlton for 90% of the game and lost! You’ll be a good team one day but it’s not now.
heck off mate. They're all there! Getting caught holding the ball clear as hecking day.

That’s on us not the umpires IMO. If we want to play low scoring scraps that’s fine, but when you’re winning by low margins you leave yourself open to losing in any manner of ways. We’re playing ugly football right now and need to find a way to score more.
People like this are the absolute worst heck me dead. When in the final three minutes the umpire makes three incorrect calls that dictate the game it is entirely on them.

Carlton have cemented themselves as my most hated team week and truly. Hope we smash them in a prelim and make the umps a non factor even if they give them 6 50 meter goals from nothing. Utterly unbelievable.
And there were people asking why we hated them so much

Dear Fremantle,

Grow some balls and call out the corruption. The fine is worth it

Regards,
Australia

As Fremantle supporters, we actually do have some power to protest.

If we stop watching live broadcasted Freo games when we play Vic teams, then the AFL loses revenue.
We can still support Freo by being members, going to games, listening on radio, watching AFL replays of the game ... but by boycotting Free to air games with advertising and making it known why we no longer choose to support a corrupt AFL we can actually hurt them where it counts.

It won't be a problem for me, given half way through this game I had to mute the commentary anyway given my disgust with Garry Lyon's Pro VFL gaslighting of Fyfe's hit.

The game was over when it happened, 6 of your 9 goals from free kicks, won the free kick count, out played Carlton for 90% of the game and lost! You’ll be a good team one day but it’s not now.
We're a good team now. Took your best to beat us and we're the same age as the "young" Hawks...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back