Game Day Dogs V Cats 6/4 AO / Bevo V his Nemesis

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Hawkins has pushed Jones in the back twice and nothing, we give a free away for a player running straight into VDM at speed. Got it.
If Hawkins is behind he will push the defender in middle of the back every time. I think he plays the percentages. He figures the umpires may call him for one of them per game but he will get away with at least 6 or 7 clear shoves in the back. So unless the umpires are going to pull him up for it, he will keep playing this way because he benefits more than it costs him.

Weak umpiring basically

Does anyone know what our game style is yet? I would have thought by round 4 we’d have some clue.

My brain is about to ******* explode from these dogshit forward 50 entries. Over players heads, kicking to 3 on 1's, not to our players advantage, you name it, our ******* dumbass players are doing it.

heck me.

Our backline and movement through to about half way has been great, but then decision making has let us down, as well as forward positioning. If we can fix that up, we will be OK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VDM kicked to a one on three, but what did he have up the ground? I'm not at the game, so not sure. But I'll bet Geelong's methodical system as opposed to our sometimes shambolic system had something to do with it.

If we EVER become the sum of our parts, we would blow this Geelong team out of the water. It's so frustrating.

Does anyone know what our game style is yet? I would have thought by round 4 we’d have some clue.
I think it's definitely changed a little. Our rebound from 50 numbers are really good and we are definitely defending in transition better. We seem to be moving it by foot more via those short kicks in the corridor.

Try watching with a Cats supporter who wants to tell you about every Cats player and their history and strengths and in the next breath tells you he is not interested in hearing anything about your players (after I mentioned Gallagher was the RS nominee last week). 😡😡😡

Doesn't help that we have been extremely indisciplined this year, last week we gave away 7 high free kicks and a handful of holdings. Already 3 tonight for those two free types.

I’m pretty anti-Bevo. But the players need to ******* stand up here. You’re professional footballers, stop ******* playing like idiotic ten year olds because you’re scared of big bad Geelong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back