Game Day Desperate Dees V Bevo's Dogs 17/3/24 1.00 pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

These days it doesn't mean as much because it's not an injury sub anymore
It’s the same s**t, vandermeer is in the side over Daniel & Macrae…

Anyway go dogs but that doesn’t give me confidence that anything has changed

They still haven’t earned my trust but all the news out of preseason has sounded good (as has been the case for all 18 clubs though).

Looking forward to today, the league is wide open and I think we should have as good a chance as any team in the league if we can sort a system out.

Melbourne looked a bit meh last week, I think it’s a bit of an advantage having their second game against our first. I imagine there will be a little bit of rust for us straight off the bat. This is a very winnable game though, and I’d be extremely disappointed if it’s anything like last years round one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think vdm is that bad but it's absolutely a mistake he is not the sub and Daniel is

As Bevo would say I have some trepidation about today.

But in all seriousness I am not sure which way we go this year. We have only had one proper practice match (first one v hawks we split the team). First half of that match there were some similar issues to those which we showed most of last year.

Talent is there and if things click we have the potential to have a really strong year but we could just as easily go the other way. Round one will tell us quite a bit about our direction this year

The Lucky Meal tradition continues. A double hit burger(beef and fried chicken) and Meat Lovers fries from a local hamburger joint.(50% off) I'm seeing my cardiologist on Wednesday, if not sooner.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The Lucky Meal tradition continues. A double hit burger(beef and fried chicken) and Meat Lovers fries from a local hamburger joint.(50% off) I'm seeing my cardiologist on Wednesday, if not sooner.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where pizza?

I don't think vdm is that bad but it's absolutely a mistake he is not the sub and Daniel is

At worst the sub needs to be a point of difference, such as speed to use as an advantage later on. The best I can come up with is that he can fill in anywhere on the ground, or allow someone to play more forward for example.

But it’s mind boggling one of our best ball users is going to be the sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back