Game Day Desperate Dees V Bevo's Dogs 17/3/24 1.00 pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This last quarter shows a-lot about our character, absolutely given up.

Hurts that he will be gone come seasons end, $$$ always wins unfortunately. I hope loyalty shows through, but like all world sports, I feel its about individual glory than winning a GF nowadays.
Good news, AFL isn't a world sport.

Club just isn’t good enough and the boys club has failed again. Some might say that you are overreacting in round 1 but we’ve seen this time & time again.

Got to get past that 1 flag in 60 years mentality is good enough. This is a parallel to the 54-61 years when after the 61 GF they melted into obscurity. Writing is on the wall.

Some selections aside (which wouldn’t all be him), but you’re a dill if you’re pinning this on Bevo.

We wasted chances when we had momentum and bonehead turnovers have been costly.

Bevo can’t kick it for them.
He sets the strategy. Have you seen anything different from 2022 & 2023?

Some selections aside (which wouldn’t all be him), but you’re a dill if you’re pinning this on Bevo.

You are kidding yourself.

We just delivered the same s**t we’ve delivered for 3 years now.

Bevo can eat my arse.

Hats off to anyone who turned up at the G and stayed for the duration. Never done it before but I’m emailing the club. Stop taking the members and $ for granted.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In fairness Lex the game went past him after the 3rd man up rule change. That was years ago

4 goals down in round 1 against a contender and you’re talking about Beveridge being sacked 😂
Lost a couple of depth players and Brayshaw from last year. copped 2 injuries last week. Missing Petty, Melksham and Hunter. Not a contender in current form.

Sanders subbed. Daniel starting sub when your bottom 6 players are terrible. 40 point loss. How does Bevo survive?

Club just isn’t good enough and the boys club has failed again. Some might say that you are overreacting in round 1 but we’ve seen this time & time again.

Got to get past that 1 flag in 60 years mentality is good enough. This is a parallel to the 54-61 years when after the 61 GF they melted into obscurity. Writing is on the wall.
Can I just say it’s nice to see mods saying these things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back