Prediction Changes v bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean you can be pissed off at JOM and Walter's staying in while simultaneously being happy that two guys who also didn't perform in Sturt and Hughes were dropped. Just because we're not dropping two blokes who have been s**t doesn't mean we have to keep them all in. Sturt clearly didn't do enough from a defensive perspective and the club thinks it's better off playing Voss as the third tall instead.

Voss replaces Amiss.

O’Meat and Walters should not be in this team

Gee some serious melts here! They can’t drop 8 guys like you all want. 4 dropped and 4 come in all which I think were great choices! They even dropped Hughes and kept Draper! I’m very happy with the changes.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Sturt was already in the team so we could have dropped JOM or rested Walters and it wouldn't have affected the number of outs.
Personally I thought he was brought in underdone last week because of necessity, so I don't mind so much but will be keen to see if he is considered again this year.

I figured we weren’t dropping Sonny because JL said in his presser that we needed to get him going (as in, get the ball to him more or whatever). But O’Meara staying in the team is really strange.

Excited to see what the new lads in Simpson (eh) and Voss can do!!

I still think Sturt is a bit stiff. One “bad” game and he gets the boot. A lot more latitude given to others.
Maybe, but then isn't he also extremely lucky to have gotten a game? If you really think about it took injuries to Switta and Freddy + a sick Cooper Simpson for him to get a game. He came in for Freddy, now Freddy's back and taking back his place. The only other argument you can make is Sturt for Walters, but then we become way too tall.

Maybe, but then isn't he also extremely lucky to have gotten a game? If you really think about it took injuries to Switta and Freddy + a sick Cooper Simpson for him to get a game. He came in for Freddy, now Freddy's back and taking back his place. The only other argument you can make is Sturt for Walters, but then we become way too tall.
I’m sure we could figure out a way to cover Walters 1 disposal a quarter

The happy clappers are always satisfied.

If O'Meara is to go out for Brodie, then someone else needs to do almost all of the role Jaeger is playing.

Can Brodie run a wing? Doubt it. Can Fyfe or Serong play that role, maybe, but both are better than Brodie.

If Brodie kicks some goals from the forward line he could get in the side but he and Erasmus are stuck behind two brownlows and a rising star and four B&Fs

If O'Meara is to go out for Brodie, then someone else needs to do almost all of the role Jaeger is playing.

Can Brodie run a wing? Doubt it. Can Fyfe or Serong play that role, maybe, but both are better than Brodie.

If Brodie kicks some goals from the forward line he could get in the side but he and Erasmus are stuck behind two brownlows and a rising star and four B&Fs
Doesn't need to be Brodie. Give Stanley a go. At the very least as sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Being too tall is a problem because the tall players are generally too slow/cumbersome, but that doesn't apply in Sturt's case because he is faster and more agile than Walters, Emmett and Banfield. Whether Sturt is better is another question, but he's not getting dropped because he makes us "too tall".

God people just don't know how to be happy, we've just brought in two exciting young talents (which you guys have been begging for in the side for weeks), Chapman and Frederick are back, yet because Sturt gets dropped all is doom and gloom?

Get a grip, the lot of you who are acting like that.

Fritsch averages 8 disposals a game and 1.5 tackles this season. Melbourne plays him because he's *ing accurate, a low-impact high scorer type of player. We need goal kickers. Let the other 6 forwards do the hard work.
Now, now. You know half the people on here are still brainwashed by 10 years of Ross.

Fritsch averages 8 disposals a game and 1.5 tackles this season. Melbourne plays him because he's *ing accurate, a low-impact high scorer type of player. We need goal kickers. Let the other 6 forwards do the hard work.
Goal…. Kickers? You’ve lost me. You sure you don’t mean more defenders?

Excited to see what Voss can do having never played a senior game before, some players simply step up when given the opportunity, I’ve got a hunch he’ll be that kind of player.

Chappy and Frederick are huge inclusions and Simpson had looked classy in the WAFL.

O’Meara keeping his spot is a head scratcher but doesn’t take much away from the inclusions, we look exciting on paper.

Lol four good changes and people can't be satisfied.

More will come with Amiss and Switta back next week.

Focus on the positive, we finally see the back of Hughes.

Was Switter not available or not brought back in? Odd to miss two weeks with concussion given it wasn’t a huge impact

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back