Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you had an ear infection of late? That or a perforated ear drum can cause vertigo.
Certainly hope it’s nothing major.
Inner ear infection caused mine, wasn’t allowed to drive for a few weeks.

Had to keep falling onto the bed/couch to try and reset the balance.

Strange how something so little can literally turn your life upside down.

Hopefully I can find the cause for my balance issues all these years and get something done for it. It's how I broke my ankle. I started to lose balance and roll my ankle backwards.

I like these threads these days, can talk about normal stuff like this without prejudice. Most people here are pretty cool. Except for those at the Furies of course.
Had a friend with balance issues, they thought it was the hole in their ear drum (dont even start re:Doctors missing an ear infection)

Turns out it was from a couple of mirco strokes.

They were +50 maybe not in your circumstance but if everything else fails, ask the question.

Last edited:
I have to have a CT scan for the brain to find the cause of my balance issues. Good thing I’m not a Furies player anymore, they wouldn’t find anything
Hopefully the CT scan is all clear, and there is nothing serious. :thumbsu:

Cap has one of those avatars that I can just get lost staring at for a minute or two.
You should see my eyes

crazy eyes animation GIF by David Firth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's like Taylor Swift and with the same amount of lack in talent
Loved a TripleJ's personal assessment of Swifty's new album, and collection of ideas set to music in one long continuous loop. No hooks, nothing to remember it by. I thought of you!

Loved a TripleJ's personal assessment of Swifty's new album, and collection of ideas set to music in one long continuous loop. No hooks, nothing to remember it by. I thought of you!
Suldusk's album is better. Emily Highfield doesn't make me vomit. And she's a nice lady. :)

Suldusk's album is better. Emily Highfield doesn't make me vomit. And she's a nice lady. :)
Swifty may well be a very nice lady - you and I have no real idea - we only get what we are given. Musically is a whole different matter. I'm Ok with my two cords mate!

Anyway, I'm playing Angel Dust by Faith No More. :)
Did you listen to Stand Atlantic's version of Post Malone's 'Chemical' - I loved the departure! And I'm a huge Post Malone!

I know we have very different tastes in music, but that's good, I like a challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back