Trades 2024 Round 9 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A little sideways but not too bad really.

If I had your team I’d probably go Powell to Jones and see what kind of premos I could get Roberts and Mass up to.
Thanks for the idea mate, looking for options. The issue I have is that Windsor is on the Mids bench, I would like to get him back forward and Dr Jones is a forward only? This is what the mess looked like before any changes this week.

Team.JPG

Classic Darcy!

Monty Python Fight GIF

I'm thinking of this atm

Out: Yeo, Meek
In: Ryan, Oliver

Skip on DJones.
I can't trust Yeo after his injury.

Ryan can't be tagged, due to two main reasons:
  • How do you tag kick outs?
  • All his SC points does not really affect the real footy game - so do real coaches really care about Ryan SC seagulling?

So, Ryan is locked in with confidence for me

I'm thinking of this atm

Out: Yeo, Meek
In: Ryan, Oliver

Skip on DJones.
I can't trust Yeo after his injury.

Ryan can't be tagged, due to two main reasons:
  • How do you tag kick outs?
  • All his SC points does not really affect the real footy game - so do real coaches really care about Ryan SC seagulling?

So, Ryan is locked in with confidence for me
This is an excellent point, why would Horse care if Luke Ryan is racking it up in the back half, he wants the ball to be there.

Thanks for the idea mate, looking for options. The issue I have is that Windsor is on the Mids bench, I would like to get him back forward and Dr Jones is a forward only? This is what the mess looked like before any changes this week.

View attachment 1981456
How much cash itb?

There’s no cash here. Here, there’s no cash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

120k. playing with it now but its not helping.
Use those boosts and get some premos in.

If you desperately want to get Windsor forward you could cull both Powell and S Darcy?
It means you might have to keep either Roberts or Mass for another week though.

Either way, I’d look to get two extra premos in this week.

Any Essendon supporters know when Z Reid is back?

I’ve kept him on the bench in defence this whole time and ran the gauntlet without cover but if he’s only a couple weeks now might become a cash cow for the second part of the season.

That's the big unknown. Doubt I'm going to do it, but worth considering. I don't have Martin, Ryan or Stewart. Not getting Ryan this week either way.
McKercher. Same role as what Sheezel had and you can pocket 300k.

I’ve kept him on the bench in defence this whole time and ran the gauntlet without cover but if he’s only a couple weeks now might become a cash cow for the second part of the season.
Surely, he’s playing this week or next. VFL first?

Has anyone considered trading Sheezel before his price plummets any further? Not going to score nearly as well as a mid.
Clarkson can be stubborn and trial it out for a bit longer - here’s hoping, from another stubborn Kentie :devil:

Check our report tomorrow. If linear from last week (lol) should say he is 1 week away. I reckon they will give him a solid block in the VFL before playing him at senior level.

Another couple of factors - Brad Scott HATES dropping senior players (loves turfing the young blokes) and so he will be reluctant to drop Laverde even though Reid was Plan A all preseason. Also, Ridley is not too far away (touch wood) so going to get tight back there for spots.

I’d be very surprised to see him before the bye.

(I have him.)

Hmmm, Just a boring trade for me this week, That little non-defensive shit, into my backline.

Sanders can sacrifice himself for the greater good, yay-then again who needs a Pie in their team ? - 74% owned, 9th ranked this year, likes kicking late goals-, nah I may look around for someone better.

Surely there is someone- hmmm-Martin, Young, Mckercher, Sinclair, has to be someone else.

Already have Ryan, Sheeze, Blakey, NWM

This is just mind boggling to me. Averaging 82 after one ton (105) from 8 games, with a three game average of 69 before Saturday night and everyone’s jumping on after one good game. Sure, he might be back, but take a second look this Thursday against a terrific Carlton midfield. Even if he scores 120 he’s only going up 30k.

IMG_4158.jpeg

This is just mind boggling to me. Averaging 82 after one ton (105) from 8 games, with a three game average of 69 before Saturday night and everyone’s jumping on after one good game. Sure, he might be back, but take a second look this Thursday against a terrific Carlton midfield. Even if he scores 120 he’s only going up 30k.

View attachment 1981527
Crazy. Imagine bringing him in last week when he had a 3 game average of 70. :drunk:

I'm guessing the vast majority will be looking at Oliver after his game against Geelong. Parish is a good option though, knows how to rack it up when he's on. Just as cheap and good last 2 weeks. But like you say, missing games through injury is a problem...
I think Oliver knows how to do that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back