• No

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Actively in market

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not defending any titles and sorry to drag it up, but **** all here volunteer to do a preview , so bit rich to crack it

Having said that us v other team should just be the default for preview and review imo , the other stuff is kinda of junk. I am allowed to crack it because you know, I am him.

Not defending any titles and sorry to drag it up, but * all here volunteer to do a preview , so bit rich to crack it

Having said that us v other team should just be the default for preview and review imo , the other stuff is kinda of junk. I am allowed to crack it because you know, I am him.
I thought I went pretty gentle tbh.

Didn’t anticipate the amount of furntiurephobia in this forum. Nothing wrong with a soft pouffe

Didn’t anticipate the amount of furntiurephobia in this forum. Nothing wrong with a soft pouffe

Doesn't really bother me , other than an irrational fear we will jinx ourselves

Melbourne are first
Freo second
We are third

But we are also the best side offensively in the league.

Funnily I'm hoping it's a dry match on Friday, yes we would have to deal with their talls (without McCartin as well), but the wide spaces of Optus stadium really should suit our kicking/ running game

Going back along way now to when I was a cygnet but remember The folks having a couple of those to rest your feet on while sitting on the best vinyl lounge suite money could buy. Knew what they were called but to this day always wondered how you spelled that nifty piece of foot rest apparatus. Thanks for clearing that up.

Not defending any titles and sorry to drag it up, but * all here volunteer to do a preview , so bit rich to crack it

I couldn’t give a **** about respecting Fremantle or whatever.

I am more concerned with not disrespecting people who might find “the purple p**fs” a pretty confronting and saddening thread title to see sitting on the front page.

Everyone who’s has a little giggle about it is, respectfully, a ****ing idiot.

Going back along way now to when I was a cygnet but remember The folks having a couple of those to rest your feet on while sitting on the best vinyl lounge suite money could buy. Knew what they were called but to this day always wondered how you spelled that nifty piece of foot rest apparatus. Thanks for clearing that up.
I always knew them as ottomans.

Although these days, you’d likely have to refer to them as ottopersons.

Big decision this week is whether to bring in Francis to replace McCartin and leave Foxy at sub (my preference as he can play either end) and whether to bring back Parker and if so (no, it's not a given) who to leave out. There could be a shuffle here with Roberts dropping out, even to sub and McInerney dropping back. Hard call. No-one deserves to be dropped.

I couldn’t give a * about respecting Fremantle or whatever.

I am more concerned with not disrespecting people who might find “the purple p**fs” a pretty confronting and saddening thread title to see sitting on the front page.

Everyone who’s has a little giggle about it is, respectfully, a ******* idiot.

I didn't actually see the title, and I don't want to dredge it up again.

I dont find any of the silly titles amusing, I also don't particularly get offended, just stupid words., Having said that purely selfishly rather just see Sydney v Opponent, Keeps everyone happy (wont offend) and it's just easier to find, doesn't make us seem cocky.

Anyway sorry for going off course.

I have this feeling Freo will turn it on against us.

Big decision this week is whether to bring in Francis to replace McCartin and leave Foxy at sub (my preference as he can play either end) and whether to bring back Parker and if so (no, it's not a given) who to leave out. There could be a shuffle here with Roberts dropping out, even to sub and McInerney dropping back. Hard call. No-one deserves to be dropped.
I'd err on going shorter/faster than bigger/slower... I feel like we can expose them in our spread & handball up the guts type play... I reckon in the rain though that might go out the door.

Mccartin is out then? went through the protocols etc , presumed he was.

I think Fox deserves to start, But otherwise id play Hamling lets see what he can do and let Fox start as sub.

Otherwise Campbell sub , Fox starts, give us some pace

I wasn't actually completely surprised West Coast rolled Freo in the derby. Eagles did give us a decent run for our money, and you can throw the form book out in the Perth derby...

A bit hard to rate, they're doing enough to keep themselves in the hunt for September and have put a few decent performances in there here-and-there, otherwise.

Over in Perth, we'll have to play like we did against GWS to beat them. If we serve up the shitshow like we did against Richmond they will beat us. Got to watch Serong who has been superb; enough of us have been crying over not drafting him anyway, haha. They have decent support in Young, Brayshaw, and Clarke in the middle as well.

Is Darcy playing? That could impact how we lineup. Will be pretty important to keep L.Ryan accountable as well, no way we allow him to dictate from the back like he did against Richmond....

Swans by 4 goals with Logan McDonald kicking a career best 5 then signing a long-term contract on Monday.
Fyfie will also start in the midfield.
It's going to be harder than you/we think.
See you again in September anyway.

If it's wet:

Out: McCartin, Amartey
In: Fox, Parker
Sub: Campbell

If it's dry, and Darcy isn't ruled out beforehand:

Out: McCartin
In: Francis
Sub: Prefer it not to be Fox, but likely

If dry, and Darcy is ruled out beforehand:

Out: McCartin
In: Fox
Sub: Campbell or Parker (likely to take him across anyway, so may as well get at least a quarter thrown into mids)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll admit to being a little nervous about this.

Coming off a slog but also a really big win, there’s always a chance of a letdown and then it’s in wet conditions again off a six day break. They’ll be desperate, this is a big opportunity for them to take down the ladder leaders in front of their "purple army".

If we get the win it’ll be huge for us. It’ll be like stamping our authority on top spot.

We lose Tom but we have a refreshed Rampe with Melican and our back line should hold up, especially given that I expect our mids to limit the opportunities for them to go forward with clean deliveries.

I’m excited but far from over confident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll admit to being a little nervous about this.

Coming off a slog but also a really big win, there’s always a chance of a letdown and then it’s in wet conditions again off a six day break. They’ll be desperate, this is a big opportunity for them to take down the ladder leaders in front of their "purple army".

If we get the win it’ll be huge for us. It’ll be like stamping our authority on top spot.

We lose Tom but we have a refreshed Rampe with Melican and our back line should hold up, especially given that I expect our mids to limit the opportunities for them to go forward with clean deliveries.

I’m excited but far from over confident.

Freo have a 5 day break, so don't think the 2 x 6 day breaks should matter.

Freo have a 5 day break, so don't think the 2 x 6 day breaks should matter.

Maybe but two 6 day breaks, two wet games and they’re at home. I think it definitely adds another challenge but I also think we’re capable of overcoming it.

Adams and Rowbottom hardness and tackling at the contest I dare say will be a huge key in how we go in the midfield against the number 1 clearance team in the comp especially if it's wet.

We're pretty strong favourites with the bookies but I reckon this is an even money bet for sure.

Which Freo will show up to this game? Hopefully for us it's the same one against the Eagles.

I didn't actually see the title, and I don't want to dredge it up again.

I dont find any of the silly titles amusing, I also don't particularly get offended, just stupid words., Having said that purely selfishly rather just see Sydney v Opponent, Keeps everyone happy (wont offend) and it's just easier to find, doesn't make us seem cocky.

Anyway sorry for going off course.
Oh 100% yes... start a poll! See what others think, perhaps a majority will agree...

Removing the funny v offensive issue would account for all tastes, and remove some of the friction. It would also make us more reflective of our club, which treats all opposition with respect!

Just rewatched the mini-matches of our last 4 games. Of course it mainly shows our best stuff but that's what I wanted to see.
1) Pressure on the ball carrier and potential receivers, forcing turnovers. Because of that we had numbers at the ball to attack with.
2) As soon as we had the ball players ran into space and ball carriers were looking for them, even if they had to slow slightly. Then the delivery by hand or foot was more certain.
3) The timing of our hand passing has improved out of sight on last year.
4) The run. Wet or dry, we ran harder and longer but maybe more importantly, started earlier. Our guys are not necessarily faster than the oppo but they go right out of the gun.
5) JJ and McInerney feature in a lot of scoring chains as well as the usual suspects.
6) Morale is as high over those 4 games as I've seen it.
7) Grundy isn't the greatest ever ruck but does a power of work as has been noted by many.
8) It's going to be a real challenge fitting Parker and Mills back into such a successful team. Mills might not be an issue this year anyway but someone is going to be very unlucky.

Oh 100% yes... start a poll! See what others think, perhaps a majority will agree...

Removing the funny v offensive issue would account for all tastes, and remove some of the friction. It would also make us more reflective of our club, which treats all opposition with respect!
Storm in a teacup.

On behalf of the Preview Writers Union - freedom of the title!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back