Past Shaun Hampson

Remove this Banner Ad

seems as if some of your fellow carlton supporters may share the same opinion as my goodself after reading some other threads

Some people are just as stupid as you in that they don't realise that a project player takes longer to develop.

you seem pretty touchy about this subject jeremias. you just keep telling yourself that he's a "project player". whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Not touchy at all. Just very amused that people can be as silly as you. We really don't need or want your opinions on our younger players as you don't know the first thing about them.

remember denial is not just a river in egypt

Yet you still deny that you're youngsters won't be able to hold you up the ladder when your better player retire over the next few years.

unlike your youngsters that will easily be able to hold onto your current ladder position once your senior guys retire

walker what a waste, needs to learn how to kick
kennedy, you have to be joking
murphy hasn't done anything special this year
gibbs hasn't lived up to hype

i know what your comeback will be....
kepler bradley, the difference is that he isn't in our best 28. your dud kids don't deserve to be getting games. you are rushing their development and they are suffering as a consequence

unlike your youngsters that will easily be able to hold onto your current ladder position once your senior guys retire

If you knew much about football, which suffice to say you clearly do not, you would see that it's not our kids who are holding us down the bottom of the ladder, but rather our experienced players.

That's the complete opposite to Essendon-your experienced players are keeping you afloat. Once the likes of Hird, Lloyd, Lucas, the Johnson's, Michael and Fletcher retire over the next few years, you'll be heading down. Your kids are no good.

Jobe Watson has shown that you can forge a career despite having no skill. Walker has more skill than him.

He's done a whole lot more than Gumbleton :eek:

He hasn't gone backwards like Monfries...

We're very happy with him thanks. Dempsey hasn't lived up to, well, anything.

You have no idea, actually. I managed to bag your kids without even mentioning Bradley. That just shows how bad your kids are :D

kepler bradley, the difference is that he isn't in our best 28.

Isn't it a worry that you took Bradley so high up in the draft?

your dud kids don't deserve to be getting games.

Carlton's kids are a whole lot better than Essendon's. Take the experience out of both sides and I know which list I would prefer. The only reason why your kids aren't being exposed in the big league is because senile Sheeds thinks your close to a premiership, so recruits the likes of Mal Michael and Scott Camporeale and plays them, and other experienced players ahead of the kids.

you are rushing their development and they are suffering as a consequence

We're not rushing anyone's development, actually. That's the whole reason why we are playing Hampson in the VFL reserves-to let him develop! I swear, this is like talking to a brick wall! :D

If you knew much about football, which suffice to say you clearly do not, you would see that it's not our kids who are holding us down the bottom of the ladder, but rather our experienced players.
or perhaps your kids aren't as good as you all thought they were after round 1 this year

That's the complete opposite to Essendon-your experienced players are keeping you afloat. Once the likes of Hird, Lloyd, Lucas, the Johnson's, Michael and Fletcher retire over the next few years, you'll be heading down. Your kids are no good.
ryder, stanton, watson, jetta, houli, davey, dempsey, reimers, hislop, dyson, welsh, lovett, lovett-murray, winderlich, laycock
not a bad group of youngsters there mate

Jobe Watson has shown that you can forge a career despite having no skill. Walker has more skill than him.
no chance, have a look at how many more clangers walker has had than jobe.
so you are saying walker has no skill????:p

He's done a whole lot more than Gumbleton :eek:
who was injured for 6 weeks, gumby has kicked multiple goals or been in the best players in the vfl for more than 2/3 of the games he has played. name one game where kennedy has done well

He hasn't gone backwards like Monfries...
is that your defence for murphy, couldn't you think of anything positive to say?????

We're very happy with him thanks. Dempsey hasn't lived up to, well, anything.
he has been injurd the whole year. have a look at his game against the dogs round 22 last year mate. then tell me if he is talented or not

You have no idea, actually. I managed to bag your kids without even mentioning Bradley. That just shows how bad your kids are :D
ask any knowledgeable football person and they will tell you we cleaned up at the past two drafts. i'm not sure i can say the same about you guys

Isn't it a worry that you took Bradley so high up in the draft?
what number picks were walker and kennedy mate???
wouldn't you guys like Brock McLean or Pendlebury

Carlton's kids are a whole lot better than Essendon's. Take the experience out of both sides and I know which list I would prefer. The only reason why your kids aren't being exposed in the big league is because senile Sheeds thinks your close to a premiership, so recruits the likes of Mal Michael and Scott Camporeale and plays them, and other experienced players ahead of the kids.
the reason why our kids aren't rushed into the side is because we have experienced players who managed not to be delisted

We're not rushing anyone's development, actually. That's the whole reason why we are playing Hampson in the VFL reserves-to let him develop! I swear, this is like talking to a brick wall! :D
keep telling yourself that

or perhaps your kids aren't as good as you all thought they were after round 1 this year

Proof that you know little about football. Our kids are fine, they are not the problem. Although you are an Essendon supporter, so you wouldn't know that.

ryder, stanton, watson, jetta, houli, davey, dempsey, reimers, hislop, dyson, welsh, lovett, lovett-murray, winderlich, laycock
not a bad group of youngsters there mate

Welsh, Lovett and Lovett-Murray are all 24. You are clutching at straws if you consider them youngsters. :eek:

I'd still comfortably take Carlton's kids over them.

no chance, have a look at how many more clangers walker has had than jobe.
so you are saying walker has no skill????:p

Care to share with us?

who was injured for 6 weeks, gumby has kicked multiple goals or been in the best players in the vfl for more than 2/3 of the games he has played. name one game where kennedy has done well

Kennedy has had more serious injuries than Gumbleton and still managed to play in his first year, earlier than round 16. Kennedy has also dominated in the VFL, and I feel sorry for you if you are hanging your hat on a dominant VFL performance by a youngster. Kennedy has played well in both the AFL and VFL at times.

is that your defence for murphy, couldn't you think of anything positive to say?????

I can think of plenty of positive things to say about Murphy, but only a slightly negative thing needed to be said to prove that he is better than Monfries, so I didn't bother expanding.

he has been injurd the whole year. have a look at his game against the dogs round 22 last year mate. then tell me if he is talented or not

Wow! He has played one good game-that surely justifies picking him up so high in the draft! :rolleyes:

ask any knowledgeable football person and they will tell you we cleaned up at the past two drafts. i'm not sure i can say the same about you guys

You cleaned up with talented juniors. Who knows whether that will translate into AFL performances. Junior careers mean very little now that they are on the big stage. We have done well the last 2 years. Getting the best midfielder in both years, the best KPP last year, and numerous under 18 All Australian's. Going by your criteria, we've had better drafts.

what number picks were walker and kennedy mate???
wouldn't you guys like Brock McLean or Pendlebury

Walker was pick 2, Kennedy pick 4.
We're very happy with our selections of these 2. Walker has justified his selection, Kennedy is in the middle of his 2nd year and has had one preseason, and we're happy.

the reason why our kids aren't rushed into the side is because we have experienced players who managed not to be delisted

Yep, you completely missed the point :D

keep telling yourself that

Keep telling myself the truth? OK...
Have you seen anything to suggest otherwise?

Can you guys please stop ****ing up this buddy draft thread. I really don't want to unsubscribe, as I have an interest in how Hammo is going, but I don't want to keep opening this up to see your arguement. In any other thread I wouldn't care and would delete the subscription.

Take it outside.:cool:

kepler bradley, the difference is that he isn't in our best 28. your dud kids don't deserve to be getting games. you are rushing their development and they are suffering as a consequence

Least I now know to avoid your posts on the draft forum as you clearly have no idea.

i know this is being repetitive, but which of the four arguments against your kids would you disagree with???

Dont wont to get off the topic but leroy jetta asked in a draft interview when he was gonna get drafted. He said " So what pick do you think ill go"
What an idiot. will struggle to play much footy.

you know what i find funny. essendon supporters have nothing to talk about in their own board so they come to the carlton board just to have an argument with a carlton supporter.

Wow are all essendon supporters w***ers or just the ones that have access to internet?

Hulld is a troll who doesn't believe who I am. hulld, stop making arguments for the sake of it, you are giving a bad name to Essendon supporters on this board.

That denial river in Egypt crap shows what a fool you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

funny that you always end up talking in threads that only i have been in "sean denham"

you know what i find funny. essendon supporters have nothing to talk about in their own board so they come to the carlton board just to have an argument with a carlton supporter.

Wow are all essendon supporters w***ers or just the ones that have access to internet?
a lot of people have a go on the afl board were there is support from 15 clubs onto just carlton and a few smarter people around

Funny how now all Essendon supporters are w***ers because of 1 or 2 in this thread. I have come here mulitple times and made posts not involving trolling. Every club has their ********s...

And on Jetta i'd love to see proof he said that, and i really dont think its a big issue if he did. He was always going to be drafted, just a matter of where.

Was really really pleased with his game tonight.

Showed plenty of signs to suggest that he will be a quality player in a few years time.

We need to give him many opportunities and be very patient with him, because whilst the talent is obvious, he is still very raw and undeveloped.

This kid is my tip for the rising star next year.

Impressed with his size already. Will out leap all other rucks, will be too fast for them across the ground, and too tall for anyone quick enough to keep up with him.:thumbsu:

Go Hammer!

This kid is my tip for the rising star next year.

Impressed with his size already. Will out leap all other rucks, will be too fast for them across the ground, and too tall for anyone quick enough to keep up with him.:thumbsu:

Go Hammer!
My tip for the rising star is Leroy Jetta ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back