Waleed
Is there a thread about this guy? He is the most well known person that I literally know nothing about and have never watched the show he is on or heard him say anything.

Yet he still strikes me as a smarty pants for some reason.

Aside from the pile of crazy and lies above (the alt right has a surprising amount of men who are keen to tell everyone that women actually really totally want fat old men to push themselves onto them), you can find a few references in Australian Politics, but it tends to relate to whatever issue Aly has recently spoken about.

And there was a thread, which is now locked, over here.

Yep. And the context of him saying that is that it is his explanation for Trump saying he can't control himself around beautiful women and that they 'let' him do anything - including grabbing "them by the pussy". If you look into the alt-right and associated MRA and PUA groups you will find what I said to be true. They actually believe that women don't really want empowerment. Of course, not everyone talks that way as he suggested. And Trump has also had multiple accusations of not getting consent - including from an ex-wife - or of being a lech (walking in on women at Miss Universe pageants). That is also why he think it's hilarious to say that he thinks Waleed has a small penis and is a virgin. Because they think 'real men' wouldn't see a problem with what Trump said. He also lies that Mike Skinner's song wasn't good for him. It was one of his biggest hits.

Yes, that perspective seemed likely given your response to the OP. That’s why I thought I would offer some ‘balance’ to your video and, you know, also answer the actual question.

Media information

Category
AFL Memes & Faffery
Added by
largebus
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back