2020 BigFooty AFL Home and Away Comp - All Welcome - Comments

Australian Football League, 2020 AFL Home and Away

Comments

Oops! We ran into some problems.
A server error occurred. Please try again later.

It's the Geelong tip that's causing it
I have passed this on to the developer. He’s in the US so it will probably be worked on overnight.

Yep Geelong
Yep mine came up with a opps something has gone wrong.

Gotta say Chief the big footy tipping this year is a real mess. Putting your tips in is a major issue, there is no collation of your tips, There is still no result for round 3, and the process for logging onto your comp requires more steps to get there. Its a pity because I like to tip against my fellow Crows supporters.

Perhaps next once the covid19 has be addressed the tipping for 2021 will also be ready.

Very disappointed.

OK:
* You should no longer receive error messages when entering tips.
* Round 3 will be scored soon.
* We will remove the Friday night game as messed up by this system error - nobody scores any points for it.

Round 3 has been scored and our winner for the week is Gift with 5 (5!!!) correct and a margin pick of 24, which is the closest to the actual margin of 32 points in the Tigers v Hawks match.

(Deep breath out. Move on.)

Round 3 has been scored and our winner for the week is Gift with 5 (5!!!) correct and a margin pick of 24, which is the closest to the actual margin of 32 points in the Tigers v Hawks match.

(Deep breath out. Move on.)

Hi Chief I must be stupid because I still cant find the accumulated ladder for our tipping. Does one exist ????

For some reason the lock date for the round became the lock date for entering tips on the first game. I have fixed this up now. You can enter tips for any game up until the official start time for that game.

Back