What are you currently watching?

Remove this Banner Ad

Got put onto Stranger Things. A Netflix show. Rates 9.3 on IMDB and on first viewing looks pretty good.

Grizzlym Jnr has just started watching it. Watching episode 2 with him right now.

The Kettering incident had been interesting so far. Just watching first ep of the night of

She is spectacular. I feel lost in it a bit of the time. Almost feels like 2 episodes should have been 3. There's leaps in the narrative and the character developemnt that has me wondering about WTF is going on some of the time. That aside, I'm enjoying it.

It's startlingly admirable though.
Some of the scenes in this first episode remind me of making a murderer, though that show isn't exactly impartial in its portrayal of the events
I like the way the episode is shot though

Some of the scenes in this first episode remind me of making a murderer, though that show isn't exactly impartial in its portrayal of the events
I like the way the episode is shot though

Yeah, it's like everythign is broken and tired. I too like the art direction and cinematigraphy.

You ever watched Engrenges or as it's called in the UK Spiral? French cop show and it really has the decay of Paris in its sights. Superlative show. All 5 seasons of it.

Yeah, it's like everythign is broken and tired. I too like the art direction and cinematigraphy.

You ever watched Engrenges or as it's called in the UK Spiral? French cop show and it really has the decay of Paris in its sights. Superlative show. All 5 seasons of it.
Haven't seen it will check it out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone started 'the night of'? Richard Price who worked on one of the greatest shows 'the wire' is a co-creator.
Read up the last two pages a few of us have started it. I'm only one episode in but good so far

Read up the last two pages a few of us have started it. I'm only one episode in but good so far

Thanks Gralin, actually did a skim through and saw no mention of it, may have skimmed too quickly.
Got the wire type feel to it?

I need a nudge into a new show, havnt commited to one in a while. Game of thrones is the only one ive seen in last year or so, good watch, but pedestrian. Looking for something a little more solid.

Anyone started 'the night of'? Richard Price who worked on one of the greatest shows 'the wire' is a co-creator.

Yeah, mate. It's awesome. Check out Trapped too. Loved it.

I've watched the first two episodes. Good story line but I find it quite slow. I think Grizz commented about it's ordinariness (or something similar) which is pretty true. And now I've got itchy feet!!

flight23

Somehow I've missed this Swedish drama over the years - Graven. Or, in English, The Grave.

Made in 2004, it's a fascinating 8-part series about a bunch of cops investigating a mass grave in the back woods of Sweden.

I really recommend hunting it down. Sadly, the only 'copy' I could get my hand on is like like AVIs with 10 year old compression on them. Not ideal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back