Updated Karen Ristevski's body found.

Will Borce Ristevski go to trial for ...

• Murder

• Manslaughter

• He'll take a deal before it gets to trial

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not in reality. If you know you're innocent you will talk and do everything you can to assist the investigation. If you stop helping you become the target which if anything slows down the investigation.

Exactly. Why would you stop talking to the Cops unless you had something to hide?

KAREN Ristevski’s husband will not make a fresh appeal for his missing wife.

The Herald Sun reports Borce Ristevski has been encouraged by police not to talk publicly about the mysterious disappearance of Mrs Ristevski, who was last seen about five weeks ago.

“The police have told me not to talk about the case,” he said.

Police however told the Herald Sun they did not stop people from talking to the media.

Mrs Ristevski left the family mansion in Avondale Heights in Melbourne’s northwest on June 29 after a heated discussion with her husband about financial matters and she has not been seen since.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/0366c330e979904de756ab0fda6e2037

Article and story on Aca today, implying something happening between the step son and Karen, in beginning to think the husband didn't do it, the police would have search every lick of his house and car and still have come up with nothing..
And haven't heard any reports of him being re-interviewed.

Surprised the body hasn't turned up yet, sure she might have done a runner, but with what, her bank acc hasn't been used, cops will make an arrest soon you'd think, then hope to break the suspect in the interview room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a great show and it was moved to the crime channel on Foxtel

Sorry to go OT- but am I the only one who things the Crime Channel is seriously rubbish? All these fairy floss re-creation type crap crime shows. Would like to see more with a serious docos- like the Central Park 5 Documentary that was screened on it once.

Sorry to go OT- but am I the only one who things the Crime Channel is seriously rubbish? All these fairy floss re-creation type crap crime shows. Would like to see more with a serious docos- like the Central Park 5 Documentary that was screened on it once.

Just watch Law and Order SVU.

Homicide hunter is pretty good!

I agree some of the re-creation shows lack authenticity but every now and then they have some excellent ones: forensic files and on the case are pretty good, best one was the mini series of the Memphis three

The husband is talking again

THE husband of missing Melbourne mum Karen Ristevski has broken his silence over her disappearance.

Borce Ristevski said his wife did not leave their $1.1 million Avondale Heights home in Melbourne’s northwest on June 29 because of a fight about money.

While he admitted to the Herald Sun they argued over a “sum of hundreds of dollars” before her mysterious disappearance, he said it wasn’t the reason she left the house that day.

It is believed Mrs Ristevski, 47, went for a walk to “clear her head” but she never returned.

“My main concern is getting everyone to understand that Karen hasn’t done a runner on the basis of our finances,” Mr Ristevski told the Herald Sun.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/72cb46c2ceb7d97dd5e397cb03c0df97

Latest news, cops don't believe she is overseas and they are now searching the family holiday home.

Now the step son is back in the news, ACA offered him to sell his story....

THE stepson of missing woman Karen Ristevski says A Current Affair has duped him and that he has nothing to hide.

Text messages show the Nine Network had offered to pay Anthony Rickard $50,000 to reveal details of private matters within the Ristevski family.

It comes as Nine spruiked a so-called “exclusive” — alongside Herald Sunphotos — alleging Mr Rickard was making a “money grab”.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/e63b7a02b5f6baeb488be8fe9c3a823a

Last edited:
Back