NO TROLLS RW and KP's #offtopic Dumpsterfire

Remove this Banner Ad

You weren't tagged, you were referred to.

You'd want to maintain some pretty lily white standards yourself if you're going to get all upset by that sort of stuff.

I agree with this, but we're definitely 'off topic' now so I've moved it here.

What has it got to do with you champ.

Shove your condescending "champ" pal.

Not at all, I gave an explanation above, which you didn't read.

Clearly age brings comprehension issues.

FWIW, I saw nothing offensive in the post and thought it relevant to the growing hype both on the board and in the media of an impending return and certainly felt a 'feel good' story isn't necessarily a bad thing while we sit owen.

I'll stick to posting #norush ad infinitum in future.

Last edited:
FWIW, I saw nothing offensive in the post and thought it relevant to the growing hyoe both on the board and in the media of an impending return and certainly felt a 'feel good' story isn't necessarily a bad thing while we sit owen.

I agree. As we've established, there was nothing wrong with the post, apart from being not directly on topic, and if I had my time over again I probably would have left it up.

Shove your condescending "champ" pal.

Clearly age brings comprehension issues.

FWIW, I saw nothing offensive in the post and thought it relevant to the growing hype both on the board and in the media of an impending return and certainly felt a 'feel good' story isn't necessarily a bad thing while we sit owen.

I'll stick to posting #norush ad infinitum in future.
It had nothing to do with you Pal or champ.

It had nothing to do with you Pal or champ.

When my post is also deleted, it certainly does.
How dare anyone have a different opinion or comment than that endorsed or approved by you.

If you don't like posts, ignore them, walk away.
Don't talk down to others and like I said stick your "champ" snide comments up your arse.

Spare the others. You got something to say feel free to PM me.

When my post is also deleted, it certainly does.
How dare anyone have a different opinion or comment than that endorsed or approved by you.

If you don't like posts, ignore them, walk away.
Don't talk down to others and like I said stick your "champ" snide comments up your arse.

Spare the others. You got something to say feel free to PM me.
You started champ. The post was directed at me, so I had a crack. Nothing to do with you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe be careful who you use it on...

I didn't know BF allowed the word Turd as I might have used it instead of champ.

it's always fun to see which words are allowed in the filter.

I wonder if CockNozzle is allowed.