Entertainment & Music Song contest part 5, host: Sozabarus theme: sleep, noms due Thurs 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 5/Billy, my song definitely got some sort of reaction out of basically everyone!
Yep like I said at the time it was a very polarising nom. Got a stack of people voting for it and a stack of billies.

I'm working tonight so I've sent the host a theme just in case I win (which I don't think I will anyway) since i know how much you people cant handle waiting

You do realise if you win, you will still cop it

Absentee hosts always do.

My last three wins have been by countback. I was present for the initial announcement on all occasions but when the real winner was revealed I was busy. I was also at the cricket when I won shapes round and got Ula to host.

I've hosted six times all up, four after I'd won myself and the other two were fill ins for royboy and Ula. Ula returned the favour by hosting a round I won.

I was lucky the one time I did win I had just sat down on the train. So a Train theme ensued. Otherwise #worsthostever tag may have come out as I wasn't due on the train for another hour or so
My last win came when I'd been watching a band from Brisbane play a gig, so a Queensland round ensued (for which a certain poster should be sporting a welchers badge for refusing the Pauline avatar).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that a few themes have come about from what people were doing at the time they were announced as winners. Hope nobody is ever on the dunny when they get the news.
We have done a s**t round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back