Universal Love Alex Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawson's name up there again. (Goals but still a good stat even if the opposition aren't up to it today)

Hope he get's another chance in the seniors soon.

Tough for Tippett to be judged on a game like today, think he will have to have another run regardless if he played well or not. Did Rohan just have the runs on Thursday night.

I know piss taking within reason is accepted on this board, but can we at least try to keep this thread somewhat on topic. Thanks.

Last edited:

Whilst the seriousness of AJ s situation is acknowledged, I have enjoyed the humour lately. This will be one heck of a day when he runs out, whenever and wherever that is.

Read what I posted a couple of days ago, his knee is ok , but the other muscles need more time as he hasn't run for about 3 years.

Thanks. I misread that as him still being a way off the firsts. Understandably he will have a lot of work to do to build up playing condition. He's not 18 any more, but it is a bit like being a new recruit I guess.

Cameron out for the season according to the injury report so it will be interesting to see whether the club now bring AJ back through the ressies now that they don't need to send Melican back to the rookie list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cameron out for the season according to the injury report so it will be interesting to see whether the club now bring AJ back through the ressies now that they don't need to send Melican back to the rookie list.

Well after Round 10 they were allowed to upgrade a rookie anyway, which was why I figured they might play AJ last week. Turns out, going on the sketchy information we have (and I'm not sure if I even have the right to be expressing an opinion on this not being in the inner circle and all) he might have some muscular conditioning issues that mean he might be a few more weeks away.

Possibly, though, Fox (or Edwards for the aesthetic types) might be upgraded. Might be salary cap issues too though.

Vanquish the heathen from our midst!

Realistically, the guy will be lucky to ever play a firsts game again. I think he can play again, but most likely next year

First he has to condition his body for hard running again, then get the body into 2 hour match fit shape.

It will take more than a few weeks in the NEAFL before he is ready to play AFL again

Well after Round 10 they were allowed to upgrade a rookie anyway, which was why I figured they might play AJ last week. Turns out, going on the sketchy information we have (and I'm not sure if I even have the right to be expressing an opinion on this not being in the inner circle and all) he might have some muscular conditioning issues that mean he might be a few more weeks away.

Possibly, though, Fox (or Edwards for the aesthetic types) might be upgraded. Might be salary cap issues too though.
When will you give up , just be thankful he can run again and might have a better quality of life in the future, even if he can play tennis etc.

This is a forum where we all think we are right & where no body is right.

Possibly one of your best posts in a while Ted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back