Rules Baghdad Bombers to be penalized, committee called upon.

Should the Baghdad Bombers receive a penalty?

• Yes

• Absolutely

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is pathetic. Sweet FA needs some REAL troublemakers again to go out and litter their team sheets with errors. Maybe it is time to start punishing captains for not making team sheet errors to prevent things like this from happening.

Also, what actually happened? I haven't read the thread.
Bombers boycotted Hawks because the Hawks are a pain in the arse.
The League jumped on the Bombers because the Bombers are a pain in the arse.

This is pathetic. Sweet FA needs some REAL troublemakers again to go out and litter their team sheets with errors. Maybe it is time to start punishing captains for not making team sheet errors to prevent things like this from happening.

Also, what actually happened? I haven't read the thread.

Nerd

One rule?

He's spent half the season on the sidelines due to suspension buddy.

Yeah, but I wasn't active when this occurred, so it means little to me.

Golumless, posters break one rule nowadays and think they're top s**t. :rolleyes:

I know, this generation of posters are frankly pathetic. Celebrating the slightest hint of rebellous behaviour, boycotting match threads to be edgy etc. Sad really.

We need the tribunal back, that'll put the fear of god into them (and Noobz0r because I liked my appearance every second week)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there something significant about that season?

Ah *face. That was the first full season from me, the S18 Wonders rookie of the year

Beyond that, I don't remember much from that one.

LC5NuoY.png

THE VERDICT
Case 1) Baghdad Bombers - 5) Bringing the game into disrepute.

The Baghdad Bombers were presented to the committee for a vote to determine if the club has breached Rule 5) Bringing the game into. The committee failed to come to a majority vote, and as a result the decision would fall in the hands of the Administrator.

The Baghdad Bombers are found GUILTY of Rule 5) Bringing the game into disrepute.

The following penalties will be applied based upon guidance of the committee:

Baghdad Bombers are issued their first official warning.
HaroLad - 8 week suspension, suspended until the conclusion (Grand Final) of Season 25.
KohPhi - 8 week suspension, suspended until the conclusion (Grand Final) of Season 25.

Case 2) Dawn to Dark
- 5) Bringing the game into disrepute. - 1C) Abuse

Dawn to Dark, by a majority vote has been found GUILTY by the Sweet F.A committee and will have the following penalties applied:

The following penalties will be applied based upon guidance of the committee:

Dawn to Dark - first official warning. Should Dawn to Dark receive a second warning for any other rule breach, it will result in a 2 week suspension from Sweet F.A matches.
Throw the book at him.

Back