Member resources - what do you want to see on BigFooty?

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a punting board, but you can punt on anything, how about a horse racing board? There's currently a horse racing thread on our board and it's been going really well, just a thought.

Also, some people follow horse racing purely as a sport, it shouldn't be bundled into a punting board.

We have the other sports board? Could start a thread in there?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wanna see my Dad for Christmas :(

Phil Gluyas

why? enjoy the house not being full of coke bottle bongs and empty cans of woodstock while it lasts

Any chance we can hide the trending likes feature? I originally hid the element with adblock but it looks like you have changed something and re blocking it blocks half the site.

I honestly could not care less how many people are liking a post.

Any chance we can hide the trending likes feature? I originally hid the element with adblock but it looks like you have changed something and re blocking it blocks half the site.

I honestly could not care less how many people are liking a post.

And yet a lot of other posters do.

Suggestion:
Team-board mods can impose board-specific suspensions/bans but cannot impose infractions, site suspensions or bans themselves; they must refer it to staff higher on the hierarchy (global mods, admins) if they want more severe punishment to be doled out. That way, I'm not losing access to all of BF/losing my account of 10 years because some overzealous Geelong board mods don't like some opinions I have while they can still show me a thing or two by banning me specifically from the Geelong board for however long they wish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

any chance of having a system like giving gold on reddit? allow a really good post to be rewarded with say platinum membership for a week or two?

This is something I really really want to do.

There is another project we are working on but I would be happy if we could get this up by next season.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Suggestion:
Team-board mods can impose board-specific suspensions/bans but cannot impose infractions, site suspensions or bans themselves; they must refer it to staff higher on the hierarchy (global mods, admins) if they want more severe punishment to be doled out. That way, I'm not losing access to all of BF/losing my account of 10 years because some overzealous Geelong board mods don't like some opinions I have while they can still show me a thing or two by banning me specifically from the Geelong board for however long they wish.
They have it in for you because you don’t like our coach. It’s an opinion, wtf.

This indeed would be awesome.

I would legit faint if it could be done though.
Its certainly doable, I've done it in other forums. Whether or not its doable on our tech I don't know.

Just an image editor when you post?
Yeah pretty much. For example if I post a screenshot taken from my phone, it is ridiculously large. If I want to make it nice to the eye I have to upload it to imgur first. If I could resize it in the actual post it would make life a lot easier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back