Cryptocurrency mega-thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I see Goldman Sachs predicting most cryptos to be worthless...so I wonder which ones they will try to make squillions from.

As Louis Winthorpe and Billy Ray Valentine would say - “buy”

Though just saw an advertisement for a new pr0n industry coin..ah what , uh oh. That’s prob the one Goldman Sachs will buy up.

Last edited:
litecoin seems to have the characteristics more suited to being a genuine alt-currency than bitcoin does.

Slow transaction times seems to me to be a real problem for BTC

Neither of them can get close to digibyte

Don't write off bitcoin yet. Yeah, it has issues at the moment with transaction speed and transaction cost, but it's still a work in progress and there's a lot we don't know yet. The bitcoin lightning network, if successfully implemented could be a game changer and solve bitcoin's scaling problems. It could revolutionize bitcoin all over again...

Last edited:
Don't write off bitcoin yet. Yeah, it has issues at the moment with transaction speed and transaction cost, but it's still a work in progress and there's a lot we don't know yet. The bitcoin lightning network, if successfully implemented could be a game changer and solve bitcoin's scaling problems. It could revolutionize bitcoin all over again...
3F81D25D-175E-4776-9283-26D6804E1E53.jpeg

Hope you guys don't have much value sitting in binance. This "maintenance" that they're doing is a hack. Very strong scuttlebutt coming out about it. More to follow.

yeah its already been confirmed mostly on reddit.

Hasn't hit it big yet but is going to leave a lot of people hurting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah its already been confirmed mostly on reddit.

Hasn't hit it big yet but is going to leave a lot of people hurting.

And who confirmed it? Binance have continuously stated there wasn't a hack and promised everyone their coins are safe.

Last edited:
Because there is 9 Billion coins. Market cap of 324 million is nothing to sneeze at.

Yeah I saw the others capped in the millions and didn't read their supply correctly. Billions. That would do it. Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back