What are you currently playing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Currently addicted to Stardew Valley on the Switch.

Also slowly getting through Breath of the Wild. That will probably be my Game of the Year.

Also play a bit of Overwatch on PC after I grew bored of Rocket League.

Playing Stardew constantly on PS4 right now. So good!

Dues Ex what are your thoughts?

I've got it and am thinking of chucking it on

I really loved the first Deus Ex, which is why i brought this one when it was on special, Haven't played it for a couple of weeks and it took me a little while to get into it at the start, but I was getting more into it the more I played it, just that I had to go back to work and havent played much since then......

Definitely give it a go, from reading about it, it's not as big as game as the first one so try and do the side stuff to pad it out, mainly based in the one city whereas first game had a couple of different locations from memory, story is okish from the bit that I have done, shooting still a bit of pain in the ass but i try n do a mix of stealth n guns, mainly stealth if i can unless i lose patience, so yeh worth a look

Super Meat Boy
Slime-san
The End is Nigh
Celeste

Basically really into tough 2D platformers atm.

Madden 18, The story mode "Longshot" is awesome. Playing the game alone has found me with a new love for American football

Madden 18, The story mode "Longshot" is awesome. Playing the game alone has found me with a new love for American football
it long shot their revamped player career mode like the FIFA's The Journey?

Srarted on Mario Odyssey the past couple days. Great game of course. The amount of moons to collect is overwhelming ... doubt I'll ever get them all.

LA Noire -

watched a stream on twitch and had fond memories back in 2010(?) playing the game. Forgot how in depth it was but also very repetitive. Playing some cases with my son with the occasional "Close your eyes" moments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pokemon Moon.

I bought it back in November 2016 but only just started playing it properly as I tried it for an hour and wasn't feeling it, really enjoying it now though :)

Battle of Polytopia (great free iOS and Android game, no pay to win) now has multiplayer option.

My player ID is YkvttD5RRhpPFMCn if anyone wants to play multiplayer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back