Memories of childhood TV shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Donna Douglas who played Elly May Clampett in the Beverly Hillbillies has died at the age of 81......I don't feel old at all :rolleyes:

And 'electrickery'. I've got a Catweazle T-Shirt with Salmay, Dalmay, Adonay on the front and "Nothing Works!" on the back!
Apparently a third series was planned but London Weekend Television only had enough money to make one children's show in 1972 and chose Black Beauty over Catweazle :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Also a Catweazle dictionary lives here..

http://www.catweazlefanclub.co.uk/catweazles-world.html

As a kid i watched Sesame Street religiously and as a teen it was Get Smart, F-Troop, Motor Mouse, Batfink, Looney Tunes, Land of the Giants and Mash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a kid i watched Sesame Street religiously and as a teen it was Get Smart, F-Troop, Motor Mouse, Batfink, Looney Tunes, Land of the Giants and Mash.

Loved Land of the Giants.

250px-Landofgiants.gif

land-scale.jpg

c2MfS-1454536400-1610-list_items-shrink_lotg.jpg

Loved Lost in Space, Land of the Lost, The Munsters, The Addams Family, Greenacres and a million more as well.

Great call.

What became of Graham and Tim?

Bill Odie is the only who's maintained any sort of profile.
Graham and Tim still active on radio via the BBC.
They are both involved with a comic panel game show on BBC radio called ‘I’m sorry I haven’t a clue’. They both have been on it since 1972.
They are also regular in a host of TV series and UK sitcoms mostly playing bit par rolls. Also they both co-hosted a game show mid 2000’s for quite a few years.
Perhaps there profile is not as big in Australia since the goodies. But still reasonable in the UK.

Graham and Tim still active on radio via the BBC.
They are both involved with a comic panel game show on BBC radio called ‘I’m sorry I haven’t a clue’. They both have been on it since 1972.
They are also regular in a host of TV series and UK sitcoms mostly playing bit par rolls. Also they both co-hosted a game show mid 2000’s for quite a few years.
Perhaps there profile is not as big in Australia since the goodies. But still reasonable in the UK.

Thanks mate. Looks like they do that show with Jack Dee. Had no idea they were still very visible within the industry and I do have some interest in the British comedy/media scene.

Loved Land of the Giants.

250px-Landofgiants.gif

land-scale.jpg

c2MfS-1454536400-1610-list_items-shrink_lotg.jpg

Loved Lost in Space, Land of the Lost, The Munsters, The Addams Family, Greenacres and a million more as well.
Oh, Land of the Giants, yeah that was one of my favourites too, how did I not remember it until I saw this?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk