Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Mitchell - Recycled player mature age
Jaeger OMeara - Recycled player mature age
James Frawley - Recycled player mature age
Ricky Henderson - Recycled player mature age
Jarman Impey - Recycled player mature age
Ben McEvoy - Recycled player mature age
Isaac Smith - Recycled player mature age
Jack Gunston - Recycled player mature age
Johnn Orourke - Recycled player mature age
Shaun Burgoyne - Recyled player mature age
Johnathon Ceglar - Recycled player mature age

Oh my.....and the best bit is, all of these (if fit) are in your best 22 for 2018
Yup....the future is rosy at Dawkland

All I see there is premiership players, mature recruits (22-23yo), and Henderson and Ceglar.

Epic fail mate, if you are going to top up bloody win something

Epic fail mate, if you are going to top up bloody win something[/QUOTE]
All I see there is premiership players, mature recruits (22-23yo), and Henderson and Ceglar.

I see a couple of Premiership players on their last legs The rest are a bunch of hacks
All of them mature age recruits....all of them in the best 22 of a team wholl finish anywhere 10th -14th
Not much youth development there

You blokes appear pretty salty that we're attracting recruits while all your targets are preferencing other clubs.

I'd rather top-up and go the mature age recruit path than sell the farm for players who don't influence games and leave you with little currency at the draft table.

Meanwhile Geelong recruit well then nail the draft.

You blokes appear pretty salty that we're attracting recruits while all your targets are preferencing other clubs.

I'd rather top-up and go the mature age recruit path than sell the farm for players who don't influence games and leave you with little currency at the draft table.

Meanwhile Geelong recruit well then nail the draft.

Not sure we are salty, the recruitment of Ablett after he deserted you in his peak makes as much sense as Hawthorn welcoming back Buddy in 2020.

Are you not a little worried that Ablett, Selwood, Hawkins, Taylor, Henderson, and Tuohey will drop off the cliff within 2 years.

When was the last draft Geelong nailed?

I'd rather top-up and go the mature age recruit path
You say that now but wait a couple of years when you're anchored to the foot of the ladder and you'll be bitching that the Cats wasted draft picks on mature-age mercs like Ablett instead of investing in the draft.

Topping up to keep Chris Scott in the job & squeeze a few more years of making up the numbers out of a cooked list... hahaha bravo Handbaggers

Not sure we are salty, the recruitment of Ablett after he deserted you in his peak makes as much sense as Hawthorn welcoming back Buddy in 2020.

You blokes are more concerned about Ablett than i am ... I couldn't be happier.

Are you not a little worried that Ablett, Selwood, Hawkins, Taylor, Henderson, and Tuohey will drop off the cliff within 2 years.
Nope. It was much the same as when Ottens, Corey, Enright, Bartel, Ling, Milburn, Wojcinski, Harley, Podsiadly, Scarlett, etc were 2 years away from the end ... I guess it's the same narrative from those who are fearful like yourself.
When was the last draft Geelong nailed?

But I do love how you blokes keep us relevant while we're not in least concerned about you.

You say that now but wait a couple of years when you're anchored to the foot of the ladder and you'll be bitching that the Cats wasted draft picks on mature-age mercs like Ablett instead of investing in the draft.

Topping up to keep Chris Scott in the job & squeeze a few more years of making up the numbers out of a cooked list... hahaha bravo Handbaggers
*yawn*

I'll take solace in the fact we're not Hawthorn.

Hey Catflogs...

Any truth to the rumour that Dangerdud is looking to go back home to Adelaide on the basis that they are closer to a flag than the Cheat Ground Catters will ever be ? :)
DAA28730-330B-4245-867C-F3904A58A801.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Catflogs...

Any truth to the rumour that Dangerdud is looking to go back home to Adelaide on the basis that they are closer to a flag than the Cheat Ground Catters will ever be ? :)
Ive heard the same about half of the mature age recruits on your list......which is 3/4s of your best 22

Hard times ahead for the Dawks

You can't use the same argument against my club. Our players are signed up and well lokked after.

Good to see you're locked in to mediocrity.

Win loss ratios mean nothing when you don't have silverware to show for it ;)
Remember when Scotty trounced little Clarko as we cemented the greatest dynasty of the modern era back in 2011? :)

260414-chris-scott-and-cats.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back