BFL Bellarine Football League 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he does nothing. That way Torquay and Ammos will be promoted like they should be.

If they have been found to have breached the cap ( and they wouldn’t be the only ones) then it proves that they have the financial capacity to mix it with the GFL and have outgrown the BFL.

Just my take, doesn’t mean I am right.

Player where the breach occurred has already left the club, $200 a game went in the books, another $500 was in his pocket!!!

Who knows how much he was getting per goal as well, had a kicked a few over the years

Player where the breach occurred has already left the club, $200 a game went in the books, another $500 was in his pocket!!!

Who knows how much he was getting per goal as well, had a kicked a few over the years
So, if you know the player, say it......

Who knows how much he was getting per goal as well, had a kicked a few over

Wrong.

Apparently, a certain Red and White teams cricket club have also breached the salary cap.......
Not relevant to footy, I know, but culturally shows how that club works.

Lee Heartless won't do anything, he was almost in tears when he had to explain the "breaches" to the media, he'll find a way out, he always does.
There is no salary cap. There's a cap on the amount of people you can pay.
If it were true we'd have heard about it already, if it were true then that's embarrassing to not be likely to win a flag overpaying players :$

The only farce is that club has been awarded one of the four Grand Finals. Not even in the top 6-8 grounds :drunk:

There is no salary cap. There's a cap on the amount of people you can pay.
If it were true we'd have heard about it already, if it were true then that's embarrassing to not be likely to win a flag overpaying players :$

The only farce is that club has been awarded one of the four Grand Finals. Not even in the top 6-8 grounds :drunk:
There is a $115,000 salary cap in BFL.
However, this rule does not apply to the Red and White team, and the Golf Club team......

However, this rule does not apply to the Red and White team, and the Golf Club team......
You mentioned their cricket club? Are you or are you not suggesting or hinting they've broken rules?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your hopeless club pays As much as anyone, AFL Barwon won’t bother running an investigation tho with the hope you get out of the bottom 2 (unlikely).

What’s everyone’s ladder predictions? I’ve heard Torquay have a very good ruckman who will well and truely cover the loss of Hovey.

Your hopeless club pays As much as anyone, AFL Barwon won’t bother running an investigation tho with the hope you get out of the bottom 2 (unlikely).

What’s everyone’s ladder predictions? I’ve heard Torquay have a very good ruckman who will well and truely cover the loss of Hovey.

Top 5 in no particular order.

Torquay
Ammo’s
Anglesea
B Heads
Modda.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

So that’s an average of just under $300 per player over 18 rounds, less if you count finals.
What would be the base rate at most clubs $200 or less.

Remember this for clubs that COMPLY with the cap............
Many players getting paid WELL

I won't correct your grammar this time.
I make concessions for really dumb posters.....

My hopeless club is honest, well administered, no in fighting, a family club.....

Yours?????

Oh, thats right, noone would have you as a member, or even a supporter......

You'd be one of those blokes that sits in his car, on his own.

On the outer wing, brings his own beer, sneaks in, and everyone avoids like the plague.

Someone who is commonly known as a loser......

Top 5 in no particular order.

Torquay
Ammo’s
Anglesea
B Heads
Modda.

You're a Port Boy yeah??

Why would you even respond to Bluesboy123?

He constantly bags us, has done for years, read his posts including last years, he is a flog......

Dont give this nobody the time of day mate......

Remember this for clubs that COMPLY with the cap............
Many players getting paid WELL

I won't correct your grammar this time.
I make concessions for really dumb posters.....

My hopeless club is honest, well administered, no in fighting, a family club.....

Yours?????

Oh, thats right, noone would have you as a member, or even a supporter......

You'd be one of those blokes that sits in his car, on his own.

On the outer wing, brings his own beer, sneaks in, and everyone avoids like the plague.

Someone who is commonly known as a loser......

You might get a surprise ros about how successful clubs actually work. Don’t beat yourself to much tho you’re not to know as you haven’t played in September since 92. But you seem to know plenty about a “Loser” tho.

What’s your ladder for this season?

Apparently, a certain Red and White teams cricket club have also breached the salary cap.......
Not relevant to footy, I know, but culturally shows how that club works.

Lee Heartless won't do anything, he was almost in tears when he had to explain the "breaches" to the media, he'll find a way out, he always does.

Torquay Football team is not the only Yellow & Black team under investigation down on the surfcoast.

I heard today that the cricket club spent $37k last year which would be $27k over the GCA cap. Too much money, not enough sense.

You might get a surprise ros about how successful clubs actually work. Don’t beat yourself to much tho you’re not to know as you haven’t played in September since 92. But you seem to know plenty about a “Loser” tho.

What’s your ladder for this season?
The only surprise I'd get would be if your IQ exceeded that of a Kinder Kid.

State who your team is, if you have the guts.....

If you don't, your opinion is worthless.

C'mon sooky boy, what are you trying to hide?????
Losers and bullies always try and hide stuff, why is that......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back