Media - Join the WONDERS and Become a Finals Member now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, but I get a pat on the arse for every tackle - so it's definitely worth it.

And you get a pat on the tackle for every one you arse too.

Gee, you've got it made.

#lolwonders
Welcome aboard here is your Membership Jumper.

cactus.png

We look forward to you joining us in the Wonders match threads in the coming week. Also don't forget to place it as your avatar during finals and our sun for Premiership Glory.

I'll take a croweater 41 guernsey if you're giving them away.

That way I know he has to play with no guernsey this weekend.

I'll take a croweater 41 guernsey if you're giving them away.

That way I know he has to play with no guernsey this weekend.
Only unused jumpers are being provided except for the U2Tigers jumper for best posters.

Please be patient for the arrival of your croweater 41 jumper to arrive. The membership department is receiving high volumes of membership requests.

Only unused jumpers are being provided except for the U2Tigers jumper for best posters.

Please be patient for the arrival of your croweater 41 jumper to arrive. The membership department is receiving high volumes of membership requests.
Typical Wonders delays, didn't get this crap when I ordered my Hawks guernsey.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Typical Wonders delays, didn't get this crap when I ordered my Hawks guernsey.....
croweater_41.png

The membership team and all at the Wonders would like to welcome you aboard and we look forward to posting with you in the finals.

croweater_41.png

The membership team and all at the Wonders would like to welcome you aboard and we look forward to posting with you in the finals.
Does this mean crowwie will netflix and chill with me as it is a sponsorship agreement?

This is how you treat your platinum club members? No wonder your sales are waaaaaay down.
Our sales are at an all time high. How can they not when the most successful club in the land sits a top the SFA ladder embarking on their history making, 6th flag #firsttosix

Our sales are at an all time high. How can they not when the most successful club in the land sits a top the SFA ladder embarking on their history making, 6th flag #firsttosix
The Gumbies have more chance winning the flag than your rabble.

Very very good, as an Honourary Wonder Member now, thats exactly how we will want you to post towards the opposition in our match threads.

I am glad, we could assist in your posting education.

Go Forth and Banter harshly towards any Wonders opposition in the finals.

WOW.... Say that one again?
Very very good, as an Honourary Wonder Member now, thats exactly how we will want you to post towards the opposition in our match threads.

I am glad, we could assist in your posting education.

Go Forth and Banter harshly towards any Wonders opposition in the finals.
Thanks U2, you've taught me not much in a very short amount of time, I'm ready.

sign me (NaturalDisaster ) up right away; I'm using our rookies account to do this as I don't want to be caught by rfctiger74 or my team as he will just broadcast to the whole SFA that I am not loyal and this is proof I'm an incompetent as a leader (which I am really really not)

so keep this application under wraps and do not reveal until you have transferred me officially

yours in starting something wonderful
NaturalDisaster

ps my rookie doesn't really know I'm using his log in, so don't tell him either

Remove this Banner Ad

Back