Official Match Thread S36 Second Semi Final: Baghdad Bombers versus West Coast Wonders at Abdu Prison [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for a cracking final and a good week Wonders. Looking forward to your continued improvement next season.

Awesome effort again Bombers, we are still on track for our scheduled narrow loss in the second last game of the season.

Thanks for posting philthy rich, our major sponsor have loaded up and are ready to deliver your regular payment plus finals incentives.

logo.png

Enough is enough Riviat it's time to return back to the SFA

and.....come on Baghdad !!!
You ruined any chance of me wanting to come back with that second blasphemous sentence!

I am very good at this qooty thing.

My DM's are open for all contract offers.

Thanks Bombers

Good luck for the rest of the finals series.

I don't like to brag but I'm not bad at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow! Nice win Bombers, unlucky Wonders thanks for a fun week, great call philreich thanks mate.
Sorry I’m running a little late with these acknowledgements, but as you can see after playing on AnUltimateRessie for a quarter & a half I came out second best. 🥴

3 : 12.36 {rW} - The ball is now with Grav.
3 : 12.4 {rW} - Where did AnUltimateRessie come from? Great tackle

3 : 15 {rW} - Ooof. AnUltimateRessie blindsides Grav and I heard that from here

3 : 17.53 {rW} - AnUltimateRessie sews Grav up in a fantastic tackle

4 : 7.22 {rW} - Grav slowing down the play.
4 : 7.26 {rW} - Crunching tackle by AnUltimateRessie.

4 : 16 {rW} - Grav is crunched in a tackle by AnUltimateRessie

phonto.jpeg

Wow! Nice win Bombers, unlucky Wonders thanks for a fun week, great call philreich thanks mate.
Sorry I’m running a little late with these acknowledgements, but as you can see after playing on AnUltimateRessie for a quarter & a half I came out second best. 🥴

View attachment 1861293
You got the last laugh in the end. Good luck next week my Gravy friend

Special announcement to Cubs2Lions change that ridiculous avatar back to what it was. 🤣🤣🤣
But everyone loves the Ashcroft brothers (besides the other 17 AFL clubs) :sadv1:

Okay anyways, I’ve changed it for the better :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back