AFL 2018 - AFL Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

im liking Collingwood V Dogs over 171.5
Last 3 times teams have played at Etihad totals have been: 187,190 and 204
Dogs avg against this year - 91 and collingwod avg 88 for.

I got the dees at a $1.97...Melbourne beat Adelaide in Adelaide last year when the crows were clearly in better form.Melbourne are definitely a better unit than last year & are getting the crows at a good time imo.
Yeah im tipping Dees by a small margin this week, imo crows struggle when they lose centre clearances and get run off their feet. So if the weather stays good, Melbourne have the type of midfield that can beat us right at this time imo. Happy to be proven wrong but i remember what they did to us last year in round8 with a similar midfield that played.

Geelong should demolish Carlton. 60/100+ has value this week IMO. At the cattery and after the way Geelong played last week they should be absolutely ruthless. Carlton will go into this game thinking they're no chance which helps. Line should be high 50s at a minimum.

Geelong should demolish Carlton. 60/100+ has value this week IMO. At the cattery and after the way Geelong played last week they should be absolutely ruthless. Carlton will go into this game thinking they're no chance which helps. Line should be high 50s at a minimum.

Outside Geelong - no side has a better record down at Kardinia than the mighty blues! :cool:

AFL Team Future Bets highest vote getter, Jack Darling, with the form he's been in, is a great chance, currently showing $7. Gaff is fave, but I have him on about 5 votes so far. I have Darling on 8 or 9. Yeo is second favourite, but he had his knee iced up last week, so he might be hit or miss in playing a week or two, which means he obviously misses votes. Kennedy is next favourite, but he missed a chunk of games early, so he's playing catch up, and even now that he's back, Darling is still in good form. At $7, if Darling continues to dominate up forward, he may well snatch top votes for WC. It's also a cash out market, so you can cash out for a profit if you want to down the track. I just can't see him staying at 7-1 and I'm pretty surprised he's still at that price. Overs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough round
Think the bookies have the odds pretty spot on for most games this round.

Pies should win, but its at Etihad and the doggies seem to play there a bit better.

Think crouch coming back into Adelaide side makes a difference, toss of a coin

Overs in the Brisbane game I like a bit, Brisbane playing a pretty fearless style of footy at the moment, although against sydney

Possible rain in Perth on Sunday
Lads have only moved the total down by 1 point so far if anyone is interested
Yeh nice it says 3-10 mm and late arvo evening which falls right into this game time:) 158.5 neds it's 155.5 b365 and 153.5 bluebet..if that rain comes properly the total should drop to 140s good chance to middle..put 300 on under

Last edited:
Yeh nice it says 3-10 mm and late arvo evening which falls right into this game time:) 158.5 neds it's 155.5 b365 and 153.5 bluebet..if that rain comes properly the total should drop to 140s good chance to middle..put 300 on under

Interesting. will keep an eye on that forecast. because I don't mind U130.5 $5 - SB

Pies should win, but its at Etihad and the doggies seem to play there a bit better.

Think the MCG suits the doggies better.
Goal accuracy aside the dogs had 2 less scoring shots than the crows last week in crap conditions. In the dry adalaide probably give them a spanking. Bit of wind at the g would suit the dogs for hb turnovers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back