Resource www.footyjumpers.com

Remove this Banner Ad

I guess the ultimate setup is the gridiron database:
http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=weekly&year=2017&week=17
Where you get the uniform match up between each team along with a lot of other game info including score, tv network and commentatory team.
That's the work of a team of guys.
There were two guys who started it, then another came along with the website skills, and then they have their own forum for guys to pick up little details here and there.
But yes, if I could somewhere near that I would be very pleased.

Hi Mero how much do you charge for the guernseys on your website to be printed and made plus postage to Australia?

Hi Mero how much do you charge for the guernseys on your website to be printed and made plus postage to Australia?
Struggling to get them made.
Pukkah got a job in Sydney with Classic and aren't making one-off jumpers any more.
Everyone else wants a minimum order of 10 jumpers.

Mero - a suggestion whichr just crossed my mind. You’ve got the uniforms by season section. Was wondering if you could have an indigenous round version?
I’d love to have it 2 clicks away once on the website :)

Mero - a suggestion whichr just crossed my mind. You’ve got the uniforms by season section. Was wondering if you could have an indigenous round version?
I’d love to have it 2 clicks away once on the website :)
That would be part of what I'd love to get to one day, which is more like this: http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/controller/controller.php?action=main
This shows every uniform every week.
From 1897 to 1987 it's pretty easy.
It only starts getting messy once you get to all the variations which didn't really start until 1996 when printed jumpers became available.

Mero bit pedantic this one but the Brisbane Lions' socks have a thin blue band above the gold one:

33965537_10160422953400173_6675843637277884416_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back